Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

Thats ok @Snowie sometimes its just about having something to do
Maybw you could ask H to bring in some colouring or puzzle sorts of books for you to do.
💕
@Sans911 💜👋

Thanks @outlander @Sans911 for being here. 

Still no word from pdoc. I don't think he Will ring back now. Ironically he is probably asleep.

This is going to be a long sucky night

He probably is 🤦‍♀️ @Snowie
Hopefully he will write up the sleeping meds for tomorrow if he doesnt respond tonight.

🤞 it wont be a long night and you'll be able to sleep at least a few hours.
Have you got bbt or other tv show you could watch for a while?

@Former-Member 👋💌

How long is it since you last saw the nurses @Snowie? If its been over an hour or more just go up to them calmly. Ask them if they managed to get hold of your pdoc. If not explain

that your very anxious bring in hospital again, and having used sleeping tablets for a while don't feel you'll cope too well overnight without something. Ask them if they can get the on call dr to chart you something just for tonight. Surely they can see from your history what you've been taking. Just try to stay calm ok? But be firm when asking.

@Sans911 @outlander @Zoe7 @Former-Member @Faith-and-Hope and anyone else passing along.

Last night was awful. I wrote a poem at 3am but I don't think I can post it here. They tried the pdoc a few times. He came in this morning and apologised for not writing up the sleeping meds. He was asleep! Smiley Frustrated

The night nurse was good and gave me some prn I was allowed to take.

It calmed me down but didn't make me sleep.

Pdoc has written up sleeping meds now so hopefully tonight will be better (I hope)

Dissociated today Smiley Sad I hate when that happens. went so quick I couldn't even get to the buzzer. Oh well.

Saw doctor in charge of TMS and had first session today with another one tomorrow.

I hope it helps, if not then I don't know what I will do.

Managed to eat a salad for tea, better then nothing at all today. I think they are going to try and get the dietician to see me after the weight I have lost.

Lots of love and hugs to all of you and anyone else reading this Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks for the update @Snowie , its good to hear from you.

Last night does not sound like a good night at all, all considered.  Lets hope tonight is much better.

Really hope the TMS helps, and well done on managing to eat something for your tea tonight. Sounds like a consult with a dietician would be helpful.  You're doing well, and hopefully it will all get easier from here on in. Love and hugs to you Snowie.

Sherry 💕

Ih sweetie sorry last night was awful. Hopefully you can catch up over the weekend. Its good you've had a TMS session already.

You're still taking steps in the right direction even though it mightn't feel like. We're all here for you and supporting you. 💜 ❤️ 💙 💜

Lots of love @Snowie

Thanks @Sans911 @Former-Member 

How are you both tonight?

Former-Member
Not applicable

Trying to battle my way through a hard time @Snowie . I'll get there, but by no means easy.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance