Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

I will miss you too @outlander 

This breaks my heart to do this.Heart

Look after yourself and most importantly keep safe. I can only imagine what your going through @Snowie 💜💜💜💜

@Snowie Life throws us many situations that we have to navigate our way around and often along the way we have to make choices that are really difficult in order to protect ourselves ...it seems like you have come to one of those difficult but necessary decisions for the time being at least. You are so loved by us here but I fully understand that when trust is broken it can have serious consequences for how (or if) you can interact with us here too. I know I do not know the circumstances and/or what has happened but I suspect it has something to do with things you have said here and the wrong people seeing/reacting to all that. That then of course means your security and support from the forum is compromised and if you no longer have those things then you can no longer feel safe to share or receive support. I add my voice here though that you will be sooo missed and I do really hope that in time you can find your way back to those of us here that care, love and support you. Above all I hope you can find your way through this latest betrayal and that the hurt and pain you are feeling can be worked through. You are a very special person and it is heartbreaking for us here too to see you in so much pain. We stand with you, beside and for you - and will be here if/when you can return. So much love coming your way Hon - you matter, you are special and we love you Heart

Adding to all the above @Snowie. I hope I haven't done anything wrong that has hurt you.

@Sans911in no way have you done or said anything wrong at all. It is the exact opposite. You have helped me in more ways then you can imagine.

I didn't want you thinking that you have done something wrong.

Its not safe here for me because of external things, which have nothing to do with my forum friends.

I want to be here for you and others but its just not safe at the moment to say anything.

Wishing you all my love sweetheart Heart 

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Snowie 

Good to hear from you again. And really happy that you have been able to reassure @Sans911 who I know has been worrying.

Please do what you need to do in order to feel safe. And know that your many forum friends here will be thinking of you and hoping you can safely return soon. 

Take care of you. 💜

Thank you for dropping in with that message @Snowie. Wish I'd seen it earlier.

I will keep sitting in your corner, waiting for you, wishing fir things to be better for you. No matter when you return, no matter what happens, you matter so much to me so I'll always be here with and for you. Please take as best care of yourself as possible 💕💕💕💕

@Sans911 @outlander Heart Missing our chats Smiley Sad

imagesYM6HOCKB.jpg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance