Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

@Snowie  Memories can be the cruelest things of all Snowie. I know. You were always very kind to me Snowie right from the beginning. Pea always is here for youxxxx.

@Snowie im worried about you more so since your last post. I know your suppose to be going to the snows today so might not have much chance to log on but it would be really good to know if your safe ❤

Hi @Snowie  thinking of you and sending warm wishes for a better day today.  You have a lot of support here.

@Sans911 thanks for tagging me here.

I'm ok. Have had to put my mask on today for The sake of the kids and H to go away. Have got a lot of brain fog and sore from my actions last night. 

One hour at a time it is 😔

Hi @Snowie 👋 💕

I have been walking along with you, even though I couldn’t say so ...... one hour at a time is good .... 💐💜

Sorry I missed your tag last night @Sans911 .  I have been following along with you too 💕

Adding another voice of support for you here @Snowie. Lots of ❤

@CheerBear @Faith-and-Hope 💜💜💜

Hey @Snowie How are you? Heart

I am doing sort of ok @Zoe7 we are away at the snow at the moment. The kids are loving it, good to see how happy they are. We come home Sunday. I am just trying to get through a day at a time. I thought by now things would have started getting better but not the case. Oh well. 

I have been reading along seeing how you are going. I am glad you are on holidays to get some much needed rest. I see things are still hard for you hun. I wish it was better for you. 

Been finding it hard to respond or give support to anyone on here at the moment. I don't seem to have the words lately. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance