Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

Good morning my precious friend, hoping today has some unexpected blessings for you as well as a  negative test result.

@Snowie 

Lots of love

B714D5BF-4748-4CD4-9DDC-5FF8657E205B.jpeg

Hi all following along

Finally the call and email from DHHS came through to say that we are free from isolation. All results came back negative but still were not allowed out until we had had the phone calls.

Was so happy and excited to just be able to get out of the house before and go to the supermarket and pick up my meds. 

Kids still not back at school but fingers crossed they should be back on Monday.

This does mean that I can go have ECT tomorrow too, which hopefully will help with my mindset a bit. Hoping that just being out of iso helps me too. I know I have plummeted the last few weeks. Still not sure when I can see my supports again in person. I think that might still be a wait.

Thanks all for your support and care over the last few weeks. It has not gone unnoticed. Your friendship means everything to me. @Eve7 @Anastasia @outlander @Emelia8 @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51  and anyone else I have missed.

963397.jpg

Doing a happy dance with you @Snowie 

114695B8-C46B-453C-BF59-843A236D92F8.png

Thanks @Eve7 

Doing a happy dance here too.

Thankfully the last 2 weeks are behind us now.

🎉 @Snowie .....

Love the meme too ❣️

🎉 @Snowie .....

Love the meme too ❣️

👋💕 @Eve7 

Hope this morning went well for you @Snowie  and the rest of the day is even better.

Lots of love

💜💙💜

Thanks @Eve7 

ECT went ok this morning. Back home now. 

Hoping your day is going well for you

💜💜💜

Good morning @Snowie 

Have a great day hon!

Lots of love xox

Hi @Snowie , thanks for including me in your daily caring good wishes Heart

Am so glad you are not in isolation any more! Hoping your mood improves too now that you can have the ECT again. Sending 💙

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance