Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My Mosaic

Yay @Bow 💞☀️🍪😊🌞🎉✔️🕺💃🤗🌷🙏

Good morning hon @Bow 

Hoping you can spend some time with D this weekend.

Look after yourself sweetie

Lots of love and hugs 💜💜💜

Hey @Bow 

I missed your post yesterday so today I’m saying.... WELCOME HOME!!

Here with you sweetie...onwards and upwards one step at a time 💜💖💜🙏💜💖💜

Bow
Senior Contributor

Thank you @Eve7 @Snowie @Anastasia @Emelia8 

It's nice to be home. Let D sleep in my bed last night, we both needed to be close to each other and she may be fast asleep in my bed again tonight 🙂

it's hard being home. Hospital felt really predictable. I'm really struggling with that. And fitting in all the meals and snacks that I need to have. I have a lot of nausea too. I went to bed after lunch today and slept for a couple of hours- must of needed if.  In bed again and ready for sleep. 

love to you all 💕

Good morning @Bow 

I am sure D loved sleeping with you hon, she must have missed you so much.

I hope today goes well for you sweetie.

Sending lots of love and hugs 💌💌💌💌💌

Bow
Senior Contributor

hey @Snowie yes, she likes sleeping in my bed. i told her last night was the last night, dont want to create a habit. As much as i love her beside me, i need my space!

feeling pretty average today. bit flat and out. thinking curling up in bed for the rest of the afternoon sounds like a good idea. 

hope your day is ok?

Afternoon @Bow 

It is nice when they sleep with us but we do need our space! Mine are too old to sleep with me now, they would rather their own beds!!

Curling up in bed does sound like a good idea. I am curled up on the couch and really unmotivated to do anything today. 

Bow
Senior Contributor

@Snowie I must admit my D has got better, she use to be such a restless sleeper, kicking and all over the bed and warm snuggles in winter are nice. Just don't want to create a habit. 

im in bed now, watching pan am on 7plus. New series. It's alright so far. It's cold here today. 

what have you been up to?

hi @Anastasia @Emelia8 💕

Enjoy the tv hon @Bow 💗💗 Glad you are resting in bed.

Really need to do some washing and have a shower.

Blessings @Bow 

💖🙏💖

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance