Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Morning has broken

Good evening @Bow @Eve7 @Emelia8 @NatureLover @BlueBay @Anastasia  and anyone else around. Sending lots of love your way 💜💜

@Emelia8 I hope you get in earlier for your surgery. It must be hard and tiring to be in pain constantly.

@Eve7 Sorry to hear things are rough for you. It is hard when our supports are away and we cannot talk to them. Sitting with you hon.

Anyone up for a cuppa?

Sorry to hear @Eve7  😔💖

Do you need some glue?

Yeah,  I agree,  poor joke. 

Are you doing anything this evening?  I have been to a long psych session this arvo,  so dont even know what footy is on tonight.  About to get something for dinner.  How about you? 

I have started watching a series from Foxtel .. The Staircase. Have you heard of it.  So far I have watched 2 episodes. I think there are another 5 or 6 episodes to watch.  Is this what you call 'bingeTV' ?  Anyway I thought I may watch one tonight. 

I watched my Swans come from behind to beat Tigers last night. And I think my Raiders play Eels tomorrow.  But I better check. 

Please stay safe @Eve7  and know we are all here if you need someone to chat to.

Thanks @Snowie 💖

Emelia 🌷

Thanks @Emelia8 @Snowie 

I’ll watch the sharks play on tv.

That sounds like a good idea @Eve7 

Just made myself a cuppa and in my pj's under the blanket. 

@Emelia8 💕

Sorry to hear things are so tough today @Eve7 . There are lots of people here who care about you, so please keep reaching out in this space as long as you're finding it helpful - there's always someone to listen and sit with you.

And as you know, there are supports available if you are in need of one on one support.

Lifeline: 13 11 14

Samaritans: 135 247 (8am - 8pm AWST)

Suicide Call Back Service: 1300 659 467

Take care @Eve7 and please keep reaching out 💜

Thank you @Acacia  but I am very disappointed with myself.

Please dont be disappointed in yourself @Eve7 ... whatever you may have done,  or not done,  does not matter at the end of the day.  The important thing is that you are here.  And you can make changes to make things better. Go easy on yourself ... as you would any one of us here ... rest up now and call it a day early perhaps.  Tomorrow is a new day.  And I pray that it is a better day for you. 

Emelia 🙏🌷🌻💞

Thinking of you @Eve7  sorry that today has been such a difficult day. 

I’m off to bed @Bow @Emelia8  thanks for your support. My sharks 🦈 😞 lost

@Emelia8 wrote:

But if you would like to send wishes,  then please do so for a cancellation and earlier surgery.  Because now that my mind is made up,  I just want it done,  so I can get on with life. That would be great.  Thank you.  🙏😀💝

Will do, @Emelia8  💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance