Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Learning to live (and be myself) again

That is very beautifully said @eudemonism and it sounds like you have been making progress in terms of (re)discovering some core values.   It’s all important to learning to live with and within our circumstances, and acceptance goes a long way towards that, while also allowing for growth to occur. So we’ll done, and thank you for sharing your journey with us .... it helps us as well.

I am am hoping to go and find an art gallery today that I have been wanting to visit for some time, but it involves a public transport adventure.

@eudemonism hey, so glad that you are making positive progress. You are intelligent smart man. Hope you will go strength to strength. I am struggling with MI and life as usual. But hope the days out better for us all. Take care

I do like the way you worded that @eudemonism 

to believe in our own light is very powerful...

@Meowmy hoping that your day improves also

@Sophia1 @Meowmy 

@Faith-and-Hope 

Sorry for not addressing you individually. But it's easier to just do a group message ...

Thanks for you consistent support and kindness . It's been breaking up the monotony of 24/7 mi stuff for some time now. There also many others I'd like to thank but don't wanna make a big deal out of everything. 

I said to myself just the other day . I'm allowed to get on with life. I'm allowed to be happy. And I'm allowed to be successful. It was a short lived self talk session . But gave me some degree of hope at the same time .

@eudemonism Hey so glad to see you doing so well and being positive. Hope you keep kicking goals. Take care.

Thank you @eudemonism 

for taking the time to leave us such a lovely piece of writing..

thanking us and showing appreciation just reaffirms how lovely a person you are Eude.

As for the last paragraph that you wrote:

"I said to myself just the other day . I'm allowed to get on with life. I'm allowed to be happy. And I'm allowed to be successful. It was a short lived self talk session . But gave me some degree of hope at the same time ."

Well said..

I also think that short lived is easier to remember...concise and clear.

I shall even soak in those words myself today.

Thank you 💚

No worries @Sophia1 

@Sophia1 @Meowmy @Faith-and-Hope @TAB @Molliex 

I'm logging off for the night. I hope everyone has a good evening. Start getting ready for bed i think. 

Take care all . 

no worries @eudemonism 

@eudemonism Have a good night

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance