Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

perhaps IS might be a better option @MDT  I did first year Computer Science, was okay with simple stuff, then some things never understood so had to cut my losses and I was okayish at maths, not a lot of maths but ways of thinking maybe and have to know what your doing prior to that, like maybe few years programming and living it at home etc , well 20 years ago, prob more now dunno

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

Data Science is meant to be the sexiest new thing @TAB

Lol.

Anyway. At GP now. Need certificate for next week.

Really quite exhausted atm.

Not sure why. Maybe it's all catching up with me.

no idea @MDT  um good luck and maybe give self a treat or something

Yeah @TAB
I well got the certification.

Just figuring out what to do for tomorrow. But Gym will be first thing definitely.

I must say that I feel like I got a bit worse off today.

Two things happened. Firstly, I was reading a lot of IT stuff and found it a bit intmiidating. Secondly, the meetup group I attend is booked out so I am 9 on the waiting list... Which sucks as I can't go unless 10 people cancel before SAturday.
But maybe that's for the best because I have been all over the shop - last thing I need is alcohol..

just take it easy @MDT  perhaps see someone re defining realistic goals

hey @MDT  how are you going today? 🙂

Hey @BlueBay 🙂

Not too bad thanks. Out and about. Had to take my friend to a job thing so that was good. Now we are getting a late lunch.

Dunno what I'll do over the weekend but I believe it's good if I don't go out because of alcohol. I think that would just make things worse. So it's good I missed out on the event I was going to go to..

How are you? Thanks for dropping in

hey @MDT 

bad morning at doctor's today. struggling mentally and physically.  it seems never ending.but i went for a walk before with my D and little A.  and a bit of gardening before. not much.

yeah i am sure alcohol would make you feel worse.  chat later my friend xxx

Ok @BlueBay

Take care please

@outlander @Shaz51 @TAB @greenpea @BlueBay @Meowmy  @Appleblossom @frog @eth @Angels333 @Faith-and-Hope 
@Ant7 @Adge  @Owlunar @Molliex @Jacques @Former-Member @Former-Member

Hi forumites. A big day for me. Saw my friend who I've mentioned before. She is the one with her troubled partner. She still talks to him. When she said this I was happy it was the end of our hang out today because I was upset she is still talking to him and answering his calls etc.

I suspect she will go back to him. Its hard to watch. I felt defeated. That I was a useless friend. But anyway.

I'm also minded of the fact that it's been a high week for me personally.

I sent off the notice about work and won't be going nect week. Nor will i go out tomorrow as I won't be included in the guest list s I was too late to RSVP but that's okay. The presence of alcohol in my system after a tumultuous week would only make things worse.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance