Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

hey @Former-Member good to hear from you this evening

My day was good thanks. Went to get the part I needed for my pc so that was good. Was quick and painless. The other place was taking too long to get back and tell me so I cancelled the order. That was good too.

Rest of day just taking it easy. Have needed this week off for a while.

How was your day?

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

Hey @Flying_Hams glad to hear you've had a good day. Hope you get some solid rest tonight.

Good morning friend, I hope you have a peaceful day ahead 💜Nikki

@Flying_Hams 

Hey @Flying_Hams glad you are able to do your own stuff on your break. Hope your PC is all good now.

My day was ok - got some house work done, watched Netflix and went for a walk (to clear my head). Trying to prepare myself for my post-grad research stubject starting in a couple of weeks 🤓

Hope you have another good day today 🌞

@frog @Former-Member @Former-Member

Nice to see you all thus morning 🙂

@outlander @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @TAB @greenpea @BlueBay @Meowmy @Everan @Appleblossom @frog @eth @Gazza75 @Angels333 @Sophia1 @Faith-and-Hope @CheerBear
@Ant7 @Adge @Sherry @Owlunar @Scarecrowe @Dani1981 @Molliex @Jacques @Former-Member @Former-Member @Bill16

Nothing to edit this morning. Oh well. Out for coffee it is.

Hope you are well forumites

Hey my friend @Flying_Hams 

I'm having a coffee at the moment, join me 🙂

It's raining here and only 9deg.  

enjoy your coffee xx

I shall @BlueBay
Yeah that sounds pretty cold haha. Sun is out here but it's still cold.
My coffee is nice. What do you usually drink?

@Flying_Hams 

i usually drink latte but this morning i am home so it's just a moconna espresso with milk.

any plans for today?  are you home now for a while? sorry i haven't caught up with your posts

That's okay @BlueBay

Plans for today are to maybe do some job search. I missed out on a job I wanted but have asked for feedback. I will look at further study I think too.
But will try to take it easy. Been trying to get it balanced out.

Yeah I'm home for the rest of the day but will go to a friend's party tonight. Not sure if i will drive or train
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance