Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

@Former-Member 

Smiley Very Happy

Got my seniors card this year!

Smiley Happy

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

Woo hoo @Appleblossom 🥳 party time!

@outlander @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @TAB @greenpea @BlueBay @Meowmy @Everan @Appleblossom @frog @eth @Gazza75 @Angels333 @Sophia1 @Faith-and-Hope @CheerBear
@Ant7 @Adge @Former-Member @Owlunar @Scarecrowe @Dani1981 @Molliex @Jacques @Former-Member @Former-Member @Bill16

Hey all

So I caught my friend yestersay and it was good because she came out with us and met some new people.

We had a chat before about how she can move on.

Only when we met up with my friends-there were some people I'd never met before.

One of them places his hand on her leg as they were sat next to one another. She told me and got up to leave to go to the bathroom at that point so I couldn't just leave her go there with him.

I went too to make sure nothing happened.

I just said we should leave and so we Did. I'd had enough of this BS for one day

Atm I'm at home for the next few hours before folks and sister get home.

Made some coffee and will now cook up some.bacon sandwiches.

Feel free to come over lol

G'day @Flying_Hams  bacon sanga sounds good

Hi @Flying_Hams  I'm thinking the friend you took out yesterday might be the one you mentioned with the problems with her ex pursuing her.  I can only imagine her feelings when the jerk put his hand on her leg.  Some a'holes just don't wait for an invitation and it's such an invasion of personal space.  Good that you stood by her and got her out of there.  

Sounds like you're having a cruisy day today.  You must be looking forward to not having to go in to work this week.

Hi to you too @Bill16 

Hey @eth
Yeah some A holes aye... tsk tsk. Yes it was the same friend I told you about.

Yeah I'm pretty relaxed atm. It must been causing me some level of stress as I've been sleeping deeply and quite honestly I feel like I'm heading already.

Tempted to have a dose atm

Good morning @eth 

@outlander @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @TAB @greenpea @BlueBay @Meowmy @Everan @Appleblossom @frog @eth @Gazza75 @Angels333 @Sophia1 @Faith-and-Hope @CheerBear
@Ant7 @Adge @Sherry @Owlunar @Scarecrowe @Dani1981 @Molliex @Jacques @Former-Member @Former-Member @Bill16

Took it easy today.

Mum needed a lift to the doctor and so I went. I also found a shirt to buy for work. Bought dessert for everyone.

Applied for 2 jobs today as well.

My computer broke. Dunno how to fix it but it seems the graphics Card has called it quits.. yesterday it worked perfectly... work that out .. technology is great isn't it Lol.

Anyway. Hope you are well forumites wherever you are up to

hey @Flying_Hams i don't know if you do much work on the hardware side of pc's it could be a driver issue or a fan not working, try cleanign out your pc with a dust blower or a can of air. 

and try to update your graphics drivers. 

Yeah tried the drivers @Jacques

It must be the hardware itself because even just running normally it bugs out and is impossible to use the pc. I disabled the graphics (GTX 970) and then it runs okay.

I think it's the thing itself - must've been fried...

Going to have to take it to my friend's dad and see what he does. If that doesn't work, then new GPU it is. Luckily though, beacuse I didn't pay for this card - was a freebie as it was a spare my friend had
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance