Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

jamesle2015
Senior Contributor

If you think I am bad person....

That is your opinion.....I think I have done my part

i work hard in my job and do my best

you can't expect people in my position to pretend everything is ok all the time

at some stage things happen whether I say something negative or react badly....

i don't punch things at work or do anything like that 

i don't normally react badly in supermarket but I have some serious psychological problems which I am not sure how to fix....if I don't fix it I am in big trouble for the future

2 REPLIES 2

Re: If you think I am bad person....

@jamesle2015  Hey jamesie2015 🙂 I do not think you are a bad person. I know many think I am but I am not. I have done things I regret and other things which I cannot fully remember which seem like a dream.Having psychological problems which society deems as antisocial does not make you a bad person it makes you unwell at least in my opinion others would differ and that is okay. Everyone has the right to their own opinion. 

I 'fix' my psychological problems by staying on medications .... even though I hate them and what they do to my body. Are you on medications? I also have help with a good doc and mental health nurse. If I was not on medications I would be in serious trouble which is what keeps me on the straight and narrow. do you have support like that?peaxx

Re: If you think I am bad person....

@jamesle2015 

I was pretty isolated growing up and have had to work really hard to counteract my "natural" introversion.

There are many people who think they can just vent and be horrible without thinking.  I have never thought that about you.  Maybe it was that person's bad day and they were cranky.

For me, one of the first therapists I ever saw tried to get me in touch with anger, by hitting a beanbag with a baseball bat. I did noty really get it back then.  He kept telling me more. All the research shows that anger has a role.  Its often better out than in.  Now I am older I have gotten in touch with it.  You tried to channel it without doin damage. I think that is the best we can do.  Harm minimisation.  I have seen your posts over the years.

Life is hard and so many people feel lonely.

Decent sales people helped me get over my awkwardness and distrust and fear of buying things that was an essential part of being a mother.

Take Care Mate

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance