Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Eden1919
Senior Contributor

I think I am starting to become invisible

I don’t know how to explain this properly but I think I am starting to become invisible as in not my body well not yet but all my actions and stuff don’t leave any marks and people can’t see them a lot of the time like I am being erased slowly and I am really scared because either it will happen fully or it is just them getting ready to destroy me and that is why they won’t let me touch anything I don’t know what to do and I am really scared and I want to cry and I can’t tell if I am becoming not real or if everyone else is not real. 

18 REPLIES 18

Re: I think I am starting to become invisible

I'm sorry @Eden1919 that sounds stressful and disconcerting in the extreme.

Sometimes when I start of doubt myself and what's really going onI lie on the ground, floor, yoga mat to try and get a sense of stability and grounding. I also try and rely on my senses more than my thoughts. My thoughts can be less reliable than my senses sometimes.

@frog  I am laying on my bed hiding under a blanket at the moment everything looks funny so I am trying to hide. I am just I think I am disappearing slowly and also there is something new that has been watching me and idk I just feel really unsettled and scared. And there is a device in my head and they keep taking my thoughts out and trying to make me go to sleep so they can take me somewhere else. 

Hi @Eden1919 ,

Glad you are here and getting support from our lovely community and reaching out and doing what you can to stay safe - I'm just checking in and wondering if there is someone it might be helpful to call out to for a chat or anyone with you that can assist or if there's anything you are needing in terms of a safety plan or measure at the moment?

Here to support you always and hoping you are okay, with the upmost care and gratitude,

Otter

@Otter  I am not sure what would help at the moment i tried talking to a family member but they did most of the talking and i couldnt tell them what was going on. i dont have anyone with me at the moment. i am trying to distract myself but it is hard. i am still feeling really scared about everything and idk what to do but i am trying really hard to be ok. 

Hi there @Eden1919, I've taken over from Otter this evening. Sorry the phone call wasn't helpful. I can see you're trying your absolute best today while sitting with a lot of fear. Have you been able to eat something or have a bath/shower? Sometimes caring for our basic needs can be helpful.

Here with you,

Sphinxly. 

I have been having a hard time doing those things @Sphinxly  idk it is just too hard at the moment. 

So sorry it's so hard today @Eden1919. Right here with you. What do you normally do when it gets to this point? Do you reach out for professional help?

What have you been able to do today? Also totally ok if you were in bed all day 🧡

@Sphinxly  I dont know what to do anymore. i think i am just going to hide under my blankets and cry for a while. i really havent done anything today. 

Staying in bed and giving yourself permission to cry is ok @Eden1919.

If things feel worse remember to reach out to a crisis line.

You're not alone tonight. I'll be thinking of you 🧡

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance