Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

I need this pain and hurt to end

I'm over life I'm not even living for me anymore. 

It's just one thing after another I can't catch a break.

My MC gets off parole and is allowed to roam free now, my nans health is declining, my niece went to hospital with bad tummy pain she has celiac disease, I had a miscarriage and I just got told my autistic brother was in a bus crash an hour ago I want to build a wall around me and hide from the pain that life keeps throwing at me I can't cope with any more

7 REPLIES 7

Re: I need this pain and hurt to end

Hi there @Former-Member,

I'm so sorry to hear you feel life is piling up on you right now. There's a whole lot happening all at once. I can appreciate how unsettling this can be. Is there a way you can offer yourself suppot right now and build up a safe zone? What sort of things help you to feel safe? Do you have a plan to be seeing anyone from your treatment team this week?

I'm also wondering of there are any particular members you could @ mention to let them know what's happening for you now. Sitting here with you. Take care @Former-Member 🙂

@Pebbles, right now I'm trying to find out if my brother is okay but apparently being his sister means Diddley squat I have to be next of kin for them to tell me anything 

Heart @Former-Member

Sometimes overwhelmed is an understatement.

Hi @Former-Member

I understand - some months back I had a bunch of things happen in my family and it is so hard not to be able to find out anything from a hospital because I am not NOK - 

My daughter had two operations but she kept in touch - 

It is so hard to take having one thing after another happen - 

All the best though - it's important to take care of yourself and I understand you find all of this overwhelming

Dec

Thanks @Appleblossom, I finally got ahold of my mother, my brother is okay just really shaken up they had to sedate him because he wouldn't settle and started to become violent which he does when he can't cope. He is now home and safe only needed stitches in his arm otherwise he is okay.

I am now in bed with my teddies watching sugar rush on Netflix

Thanks @Owlunar, now that I know my brother is okay I am just trying to relax

I'm really glad to hear that your brother is okay @Former-Member

Dec

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance