Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

The-red-centaur
Senior Contributor

I gotta get out of here

Last night I figured it out. I succeeded and aliens were right in bringing me to them. Now they keep putting through simulations to prove my worthyness and for me to join them again. Last night the wires into my brain were shorting, so I could see where I was. I had bulrry and static vision and the hospital wall were moving I knew it was a sim. Once I leave the of hospital building this simulation is complete and I become one of them again. I need to get out. I need to come home. 

I Kno you know all this as your part of it, but now I've figured it out I am more likely to come home. I didn't know I was one of you. I guess that's why they kept talking to me over the years. I finally know im home, I just got to get this sim to end and I'll have proved I'm strong. I

don't want to wait anymore. I need to get out. 

12 REPLIES 12

Re: I gotta get out of here

Hey @The-red-centaur  - it looks like you're going through a tough time at the moment 😞 . I'm wondering if it might be helpful to let someone that you trust know how you're feeling (like one of the nurses or social workers). 

You don't have to go through this alone and it's great that you posted to tell the community what's happening.  Take care and reach out for help when you need to.  Rainforest Smiley Happy

@The-red-centaur  I hope you are ok. That all sounds super intense, I can’t say much that is helpful except that you should make sure whatever you do is for you and is something you want. I can relate to a lot of what you said but I don’t know how to help. 

ohhhhh @The-red-centaur  here for you my friend xx

Now because I was trying to get out and figured out the truth they've upgraded me to the next level...it's kinda funny how the day I tried to make them exist me from the program they put me on the next level to keep me here. The program is still slightly overheating and sending too much dopamine and stimuli to my brain. I gotta get some dopamine inhabitants of the helper in order to relax again.
Soon I'll be through this level and home with what this sim calls aliens. I wish I knew I was one of them sooner.

https://youtu.be/QpEU2Vqz7zk

Music resets the signals... loving this song 

That band has an epic drummer! @The-red-centaur 

I saw my case manager today.... she had said she had never seen me so manic....hm......

@greenpeaI slept few hours last night so I'm much calmer today. My thoughts are much clearer.

I saw my counselor this morning, we are working on my impact statement for the parole board.

how did you go this morning @The-red-centaur Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance