Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Fae_163368
Casual Contributor

I dont know anymore

Everything in my life is going in the wrong direction, I have to deal with my brain every single day and it's hell. Sometimes I wish I wasnt here or just somewhere else, I dont know who to talk to, everyone I would talk to is going through things as well and I dont want to add my issues onto theirs. For the past few weeks I've been really down and really numb, minutes blur to hours, hours blur to days and I dont know how to think straight. I cant get out of my head and I try so many things to distract myself but it never works, never do I forget that I am not okay, never does my brain tell me it'll get bettet or maybe that I look nice. I feel like an idiot sometimes when I do this type of thing, I know so many people have it worse.

Tonight everything really hit the ceiling, I'm getting more intrusive thoughts and my urges are at their worst, I'm scared of myself and what I can/could do. 

I dont know how to cope anymore.

8 REPLIES 8

Re: I dont know anymore

Hey @Fae_163368 

Welcome to the forums 🙂 I'm so glad you have come here to share what you are dealing with at the moment. It certainly sounds like a lot, and so I am sure the lovely community here can help support you through this difficult time.

It's understandable to feel as though you do not want to burden other's with what we are dealing with, but it is important for us to talk to someone, especially when we are experiencing thoughts and feelings like you are. If you do feel the need to reach out for extra help, please feel free to give the SANE Help Centre a call (10am -10pm, Mon-Fri). Otherwise, if you find yourself struggling with urges to harm yourself tonight, you can contact LifeLine.

Take care,

Basil (Moderator) 

@Fae_163368  Welcome to the forums.

Things are sounding really tough for you. I’m really sorry. You didn’t mention anything about having any professional support. Is that something worth trying ?

I know sharing things doesn’t change anything, but sometimes, being heard, can be a big help.

I’m pleased you posted here. Maybe chatting to others here who understand might be a place to start. 

You might like to drop into this thread. The safe room- somewhere to just come and sit.... offload... feel supported . It’s cosy and gentle. 

I hope to see you aroud.

Welcome to the forums @Fae_163368 

I am feeling much like you are at the moment 

you have taken a great step by reaching out and posting here in the forums .  There are so many fabulous people who will sit and listen... offer support... and help you feel loved and heard

you may not always get a reply immediately... but know that someone is always out there and will answer when they can 

Hi there @Fae_163368 , 

Welcome to the forums! 

I am very sorry to hear how tough things were last night. Just wanted to check in on how you are travelling today? 

Take care, 

Peonies Heart

I haven't gotten help yet, no, I just don't want to be a burden to anyone else.

I'm not as bad but I am having to hide things that might trigger me, but it's hard when working cause I have to use triggering items.

@Fae_163368  It’s good to see you this morning.

Its sounding like things are a bit better for you today, I hope I’m reading that correctly.

Sorry you have to work with trigger items.

Sending some 💕💕💕

Thank you.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance