Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I am struggling at the moment

Hope your cyber lounge room is big enough for everyone to fit in. @Teej 

I am happy to sit on the floor if the couch is full. 

Waiting is fine.

I am concerned about the skills thing in DBT. Not sure its good approach if applied without consideration. Dont use it to whip you ... about what you can and cant do regarding emotions ... 

take a leaf from @Former-Member and @Faith-and-Hope and @Sans911 ... I have had many days holding onto my bruised soul - just in bed.  It is what it is.

Take care Bella. Believe you are a beautiful soul ... 

images-200.jpg91aaeb7ee553c57ef27e841245c52a74.jpg

@Teej 

Oh wow @outlander. I haven’t seen either of those before. Might have to save them. Thank you  💜🤗

Glad you like them @Teej i have plenty more. I tend to go on a internet pic looking splurge lol 

💜💜💖💖

Me too @outlander. I probably download 10 images a day. It’s really calming for me. Thanks again 💜🤗💓💐🌷🌹🥀🌺🌸🌼🌻

Just am lots 😢. Don’t know what to do with myself

Hi @Teej, hugs for how you are feeling at the moment. I'm here if you'd like to chat. ox

Thank @Mazarita 💜 just taken myself out with meds and hope tomorrow is better. I was trying so hard not to fall back to self medicating but I’m spiralling. I hope you are doing ok. 

@Teej, okay, nightie night. Hope tomorrow is better. I understand self medicating, though I do it in a different way. As long as all is well for you to get to sleep and wake up feeling better in the morning. ox

I am okay aside from being too awake.

Anyway, sleep well.

💜 @Teej .....

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance