Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I am struggling at the moment

Hiya, @Teej sorry to hear that you're struggling 😞 makes it hard. I find the waiting and anticipation of things really hard.. brain goes round in circles. Even though you're not sure what you need, glad to see you posting here again, hopefully being heard and knowing there's lots of care and support here will help at least a lil bit...

Thanks @Former-Member. In a self hate storm and messing lots of things up at the moment.

sorry to hear you are Having a big struggle night tonight @Teej

sitting with you and giving you a big hug HeartHeart

i think sometimes our thoughts can tell us things or exagerate things about how we're really doing... sometimes it really is about riding it out and knowing that we've been through it before and that it will pass... be gentle with you and kind
@Teej

Thanks @Shaz51 and @Former-Member. Lost for words just now. Think I need to switch tonight off. Will catch you later. Sorry for the post. I’m so confused and messed up. 💜🤗

ohhh honey , holding you hand and breathing with you @Teej, take care , xoxo

@Teej ...i understand your SH thoughts...i struggle with them myself everyday....dont stress too much about messing things up...you're only human and you are doing the best you can with the cards you have been dealt...ill check back in on you tomorrow...have a good night and i hope you get a good sleep
catgirl🐾

stay safe tonight @Teej - hope tomorrow is better than expected with appointment.

@Teej sensing you lots of these tonight 💗 Thinking of you.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance