Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Eden1919
Senior Contributor

I am scared that it is happening again.......

I am really scared things keep happening but I am having trouble remembering stuff and I keep spacing out for long periods of time like I will be sitting and then all of a sudden 2 hours have passed and I don't remember what happened and I don't know where the time went. And I am also hearing things and seeing things and there is this thing that is following me watching me all the time and asking me to do things things that are bad.... the thing wants something from me but it is something I can't give it so it won't leave but it really scares me. 

Also I have been having a lot of flash backs and panic attacks and I keep crying about something some people did to me and I am scared all the time that they will hurt me again like they did last time and I don't feel safe anywhere I feel like I am constantly under attack by these people and sometimes it is like it is all happening again like I am right back there and it is happening right now I can't go near where it happened or I start to shake and tear up and I am not coping with it at all. They really really hurt me and I am so scared they will do it again because they have done it more than once before.....

i am really struggling but but I don't know what I can do it is not safe where it is supposed to be safe and I can't trust anyone right now they are all the same they are going to hurt me really badly and I don't think I will make it out this time I can't take it happening another time I really can't. 

What at do you do if it is not safe to access the "help" services but you can't cope and you don't feel safe yourself anyway? 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: I am scared that it is happening again.......

@Eden1919,

Buddy13 here. I am the moderator overnight. I am sorry to read that you are having a difficult time. It has been about half an hour since you made this post. How are you feeling now? Do you think you might be up to calling Lifeline for some extra support on 13 11 14? It may really help to talk to someone.

Lifeline is useless to me so are all the other helplines there is no point anymore nothing can help . 

Hi @Eden1919,

I'm sending you an email now to check in.

Take care,

Flipper

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance