Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Eden1919
Senior Contributor

I am a terrible person.

I am a horrible person and I hate myself. I am a disgusting, ugly and repulsive person and I don't deserve anything good to happen to me and I ruin everything I touch. Even everyone on here is sick of me it is like I post something and everyone just pretends I don't exist or avoids it because they know too everyone knows how horrible I am and no one wants to talk to me... I understand I don't like talking to me either. I am sorry I ruin everything for everyone I am sorry I am a piece of trash I don't mean to be but I fail at everything and I will never be good enough for anyone I don't even deserve to be alive I am a complete waste of space taking up resources from people who actually deserve them people who mean something...... I am sorry I know no one will even read this but I just wanted to say I am sorry for being the awful creature that I am. 

8 REPLIES 8

Re: I am a terrible person.

Hi @Eden1919, you just posted a really interesting insightful post a few minutes ago and then this!  What happened?

@suzanne Sorry I will stop sharing my feelings then never mind obviously I can't say anything right I guess that just confirms I am right I am a looser piece of shit. 

It's was just a question @Eden1919, not meant as criticism.  It was just such a sharp change in mood I wondered if something had happened.

@suzanne Just forget it nothing matters anymore anyway there is no point and it wasn't a change of mood I felt just as crappy before. 

Hi @Eden1919. Sometimes I read posts and I don't know what to say so I don't reply. It's not that I think anything of the person who is posting as a person but more that it's hard to know how to reply or what to say that cpuld help.

I see you as someone who has some really hard things you go through. You're not a waste of space, or resources and you do mean something. I'm sorry to hear it doesn't feel like that at the moment.

I wanted to reply to this post because it doesn't feel nice to feel or be ignored, or to feel like you don't exist, or like you're a horrible person. I don't know if it would help but I'm happy to chat with you for a while if you'd like.
Former-Member
Not applicable

My post I had written originally to you was against the guidelines so have edited...

I feel like that with some things, also battle an eating disorder too, I have often thought and said to others no one can help or save me from myself and all the things in my head. I hate myself too, there we go, led me to where my life’s at now.. in a lot of ways. When you are battling an eating disorder it’s the same stuff going over and over again and seems if you have had a lot of trauma and added trauma to it  it just grows into a bigger problem and every time someone says something that you may take the wrong way because of the insecurity with it -well that doesn’t help either... 

A psychologist helped a while ago at my lowest. I relapsed a couple of times after though, everyone thought I was ok but i was fighting it and still battle it with those thoughts to this day even if I look ok now...you sound like you are suffering badly. Resources are there if you want it. I don’t know a lot of you’re story but can definately hear you in most things you post  @Eden1919 Sounds like inside you are screaming at all those demons within you’re mind. 

@Former-Member@CheerBear@suzanne Thank you all for replying.... I don't remember a lot of yesterday or this last week for that matter I am sorry I don't know what is wrong with me anymore I keep doing stuff weird stuff that I can't seem to stop stuff that I wouldn't normally do messygirl I do also have an eating disorder which maybe is where a lot of those thoughts are coming from I don't know maybe they are just the truth. 

I am really scared I don't feel like me anymore and I have run out of options I can't be here anymore no where is safe. (I am not going to hurt myself at the moment btw) 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Some thoughts might be but they are often clouded @Eden1919 or distorted especially with an eating disorder you already sound like you are punishing yourself too. There’s a voice within me that is always saying don’t hurt me! Also dealing with a lot of hate towards others and self hatred.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance