Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I am- Overwhelmed & Traumatised I need your support!!

@outlander

I will be signing off now as I have some important things to do before I try & sleep. If I can't sleep later on I will sign in & see if you are here too. But I hope you sleep tonite I really do!! Tomorrow it maybe raining as its raining here now. If its raining I am going to try & stay in bed longer if fate allows me to. So I may try & go back to drawing or even writing poetry, IF I do I will let you read/see them, ok.
Crossing my fingers & my toes! 😛
Love U!
Bella xo 🙂

Its raining here too @Former-Member
Goodnight (unless i see you later) hope you sleep well xox

X

X

Hi @Wanderer
Sorry your not doing so great., hope things improve for you to Hoping youve got some supports in place for yourself...

How are you tonight @Former-Member ?

@outlander
It's 12:24 am now, I thought you logged off so I went out of SF. I've been reading gossip about people in the public eye, & looking at pictures in the Media. Not that interesting:( I
just wanted to do something. I came back over to SF & found your message. I would have stayed if I realised that you didn't go. 😞
Esther is really well now, I'm just waiting for the wound to close then I will let her mum, & brother inside with her, as its very cold outside for them to sleep in Winter. They all have very heavy thick coats, because Pomeranians are part of the Husky family. Just little Huskies, really. The temp has dropped due to, freezing wind blasts, coming in through the South of AU, & up the coast. My nose is frozen atm. I've got my dressing gowns hoody over my face, to try & keep it warm!!
I should be a Husky, then I would have no problems, hey 😛
Oh no, its my qwazy time of morning I've gone all silly again!
I hope that you are all cozy & sleeping now, & I hope you have nice dreams, or even silly dreams are better than, nite-mares!!!
I will come back today sometime to talk to you, ok. 🙂
I've really love having your company, & friendship, you make my life worth living, no joking. I don't feel lonely anymore, now that I have you in my life!
See you soon Outlander!
Love U!
Bella & Fur Babies! XXXOOO 🙂

Morning @Former-Member
I logged out at 1230ish so just missed you.

No the media isnt that interesting. I dont read or watch alot of that anymore too much drama and horror. Got enough of that myself already

Im glad shes doing well. Hopefully it closes soon and the others can come back in. Pethaps if your worried the others could sleep in the laundry.

No i didn't have good dreams. I had a nightmare that gave me panic attack and then lots of tears. They still fall as i write now. Hoping the day improved though will be a rest day. Might sit outside and read when it warms up.

Didyou have any plans for today? Have you still been baking?

Aw that is really sweet of you to say. I love having your company too and your friendship.
🌸

@outlander
Its 11:10 Pm, I only just saw this message from you. I have been resting a lot today as I needed to badly. Its my pay day today, & I try & order my online shopping from Coles online. I pick a late time for delivery as through the day is no good for me. Nite is better, I don't feel as stressed in the late evening as through the day. I get free delivery with a late delivery, so I make a little saving which is good with the amount of Fur Babies I financially support. 🙂 I read some of your conversation in TTT, & I did not want to interrupt, so I lift likes for you. You are talking with @Sans911 atm, I was so happy to see this response to my message I left for you. I love being close friends with you, as you & I are very compatible as far as I am concerned. I usually like most people as I'm adaptable, but I do not get close to many. I have been like that all my life, its just the way I am.
I am not a social butterfly, if you know what I mean! 🙂
When I do get close, its because I feel comfortable & I am very loyal, & protective of the, person/people. Other than that, I tend to be comfortable with my own company, & I was very close to my mum, I still get so sad when I think about her for too long. She was my best friend, & I could tell Mum anything when I was in my late teens right up until she passed on, & she would always talk to me, & not get angry with me, no matter what I told her, we had a wonderful bond as females. I miss Mum every day, & sometimes I cry because she isn't here, for me to talk to. 😞
Any way, she lives in my mind, & heart.
So, getting back to you & I, I value you, & our friendship so much. I think about you everyday, & I say prayers for you everyday.
I did bake some Brownies, 2 days ago, & they are so yummy. They are, Choc Fudge Brownies. You may have made them too? Wow the are wicked, I love them yummy!! 😉
I bought some 2 tins of Sustagen drink 1 choc & 1 vanilla. They look ok I will try them tomorrow, as they are only $8:25 a tin. The Ensure is $40 a tin. @ Sustagen's nearly equal I Ensure, $16:50 is a lot less to have to pay. I don't need to take Ensure now, as I am nearly totally healed from the Flu, & I am starting to look better, so I will keep eating more & drinking vitamin enriched meal replacement drink, to keep myself healthy. The Sustagen should be a good, less expensive, substitute.
My next door neighbour talked to me today, & she told me I'm looking good, that's how I know. 🙂
I will need to go to bed now as I am tired from packing all the heavy shopping away lots of lifting & bending, & handling. All my damaged painfull body parts get a good workout on shopping nite, ouch!!
Its 11:50 pm now.
If you answer this message/letter, before lunch time tomorrow, I will be able to read it when I wake up.
Let me know how you slept, how you are, what you have been doing since we spoke last, please?
Anything you want to tell me, or ask me. I am interested, & care about all you want to talk to me about. All & everything about you, I love you, & I care about everything concerning you.
Ok, outlander (my adopted sister) & best friend!! 😉
I hate it when you hurt, or am sick, I feel it too, & when you are happy, I am happy too. I have a gift for you, I am going to ask Sane Admin by phone if I can send it to them to send to you no contact info added maybe just a card with no personal details added they can check it, before they pass it on. If they say yes, I will be so excited!!
I hope that they will do that for me, I will cover all the postage cost.
Ok, I will haveb to go to bed now as I am so tired & sore. I need sleep, I hope & pray that you get/got, some rest outlander? Please don't have a nite mare try & think about the surprise I have for you, ok. 🙂
((((((outlander)))))))
BIGGEST HUGS!
Love U!
Bella 🙂 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX & more!

going>>>>>>>
going>>>>>>>>>>>>>
gone>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
😉 😛

Hi @Former-Member
This writing on phone thing is annoying lol. Im forever having to scroll up and down! Cant wait for my computer to be fixed.
My posts not going anywhere so no need to rush.
I do the same as you. I pay all my bills in payday then im usually broke. Like now.
Nights are usually productive for me too but it usually makes my mind busy.

Your mum sounds like a lovely woman. Have you thought about writing her letters? Obviously you cant send them but its like talking to her while you write?

I love brownies. Actually they are a favourite in the whole house. I buy the greens brand. They are the best by far ive made so far.

That was a nice compliment from your neighbour. Makes you feel good doesnt it though it makes me feel very awkward.

I hope you can get some sleep and your pain eases soon. Such a dreadful thing it is -pain.

I dont really have anything to say about me atm. Im finished sooking for now. Will try to write a poat that makes sense tomorrow to catch up with everything thats been happening.

I am not sure the admin will allow that unfortunately but um sure your going to ask anyhow lol.

Love and hugs and i care about you too xox
Goodnight sleep well ❤

@Former-Member
I was out shopping this morning and come across these. Sorry about the quality i was abit time pressured. They reminded me of you though
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance