Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Wanderer
Senior Contributor

X

X

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: I am- Overwhelmed & Traumatised I need your support!!

@Wanderer
Good Morning Wanderer, you are very welcome. I am happy you feel safe to post here. I feel for you, & I am very warn out myself at the moment, its not good to be this way, is it Wanderer. 🙂
You can talk to me about anything as I will always be supportive & compassionate towards you. I go through so much myself on a Daily basis & if not for SF I would have no one that I can talk to & support me here where I live. It sometimes just takes one compassionate person whom is non judgemental. Having people/person who is kind & caring, makes life more bearable.
Love & Hugs!
Bella xo 🙂

@Former-Member how did you sleep last night? Were you able to sleep after you hit crazy mode?

BOO!
@outlander
I'm here are you?

Yeh im around @Former-Member u ok?

@outlander
I think that I am stuck in Qwazy mode now, but its fun so who cares! 😛
Actually, I had a ok day, not wonderful, but ok in a painful way. 😞
I slept ok last nite but mornings are horrible for me, as pain & bad dreams are the way I wake up, & you of all people understand that, yes? 🙂
Esther is really strong & eating twice as much as before she became unwell. Her lesion under her chin, has stopped oozing out & has started to dry up. Since she has been eating her AntiBiotic Tablets twice a day, she has improved 99%. Oh I hope she & any of my Fur babies, do not have to go through that ever again!!!
To think you had similar in your breast, you poor thing! xo 🙂
Love & Hugs!
Bella & Esther XXOO!

@outlander
Did u sleep & how has your day been? & what you been doing is your tummy ok now & did u have dinner?

Yes i definetly get those horrid dreams and waking up feeling horrid too @Former-Member its something i deal with on a daily basis too. Do you have any hobbies to fill in your day like sewing knitting puzzles card making.......

Shes a very strong little dog. Im glad shes etting better and feeling more comfortable too. Yeah they arent comfortable at all and feel like they take forever to heal up. I actually have 2 dimples now because of how deep mine were. One popped and one was lanced and drained by gp.
I havent been asleep yet. I didnt sleep at all last night. My day was average didn't do much besides make appts and watching tv.
No my stomachs still have issues but they wont do tests to find out anything. Im feelinf rather sick tonight because of it. Tried toast and it made it worse im hoping it settles abit more after its digested and then can take meds in another hr which sometimes helps. Fingers crossed.

@outlander
My hobby is> breathing< lately! 😛 I want to start drawing again but every time I even think about it, I'm too tired to even start . 😞
I brought all those new art things & hardly used them. I have had just far too much in my pain plate, if you know what I mean.
Once I get some proper help for my lower spin & back, & my left hand, then I will feel more human, I hope!
I ate a bowl of Beer Battered Wedges for my dinner tonite. I never do things like that I just ate junk food, because I can. I have lots of healthy nice food, & I chose chips!
I think I'm being rebellious, but nobody cares, silly hey! My Fur Kids like it, cause they can eat them too, if they want some, I always share. Ruby liked them.
Anyway back to you & your health & happiness, hmmmm. I am angry that your Doctor is not doing more to help you with your tummy problems, I can not see why there is nothing more that you can try? there are other tests for the digestive problems. I was supposed to have a dye test done on my stomach & liver but it was too close to the major surgery on my spine so the test was canceled.
I have a bit of reflux happen atm I better take my med for it now.
You must be like a zombie after being awake for so long, I would that's for sure!!
I am sending you my love & a BIG hug but I will be careful of your sore tummy!
(((((((((((outlander)))))))))))) XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX & more!
Bella 🙂

Breathing is a good hobby @Former-Member ive got that hobby to and also floating even though i dont swim.
It takes me a bit to get going to for arts but ince i start im usually ok. Sometime u just have to dive in and see what happens. I use different mediums otherwise i get bored abit. Its why i paint draw and do different crafts like dreamcatchers. Maybe youd like to do a dreamcatcher you can but them online too.

I hope the pain eases for you once you stsrt getting treatments done. It wont be straight away but iver time youll notice smaller differences.

Nothing wrong with abit of junk food here and there. I dont eat alot of that stuff just occassionally.

Theres plenty they can try but havent. Its priba ly a good thing for now as i wasnt handling having test after test. Next bloodwork they might test for any other intolerances but i doubt it. Just have to put up with it for now. Its not great having the constant stomach bug feeling mixed with reflux. All well im still living meaning it hasnt killed me yet so must be going alright.

I feel tired but this is normal for me. I can usually go a few days without sleep but thats not ideal so will try for some sleep tonight hopefully.

Hugs to you too and to your pets as well.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance