Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I am- Overwhelmed & Traumatised I need your support!!

@outlanderYou & Me!HeartWoman Tongue

@WandererHeart

Hi Wanderer my friend, I started this Thread not too long ago, & so far the few who lalk with me here, seem to like this Thread.  You can just be yourself, happy, sad, in need of a compassionate heart to care for you, & understand & have empathy. Or what ever, I was in a terrible way when I stared it, now I am in a much better place at the moment.

Hope to talk to you here soon!

Love & hugs!

Bella XO  🙂

Here for you Wanderer, I hope she gives you a- smile, & a giggle!Woman WinkWoman LOLHeart

X

X

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Wanderer
I feel so deeply for you, I wish I could just give you a hug & make you a nice cup of Tea/Coffee & some biscuits & cake & help to ease your emotional pain.
I understand how much change can cause such feelings of being all over the place in your emotions.
Change due to Chronic health issues, & life just being what it is, our children growing up & we always want the best for them, at any age. Worry concerning their future & how our own traumatic health issues & what ever else we are trying our best to deal with, will effect our children & their happiness, yes?
You have quit a few big life changing things to deal with at the moment, & maybe just over thinking & trying to carry that weight , without it effecting your daughter, is that right?
Chronic Pain, will always make you feel like, anything that has to be dealt with like its a Mountain.
Our body is being so over taxed with pain, its amazing that you & I can deal with any added burden, without feeling overwhelmed & anxious , if you know what I mean.
I see you as so strong & loving to be able to do what you do, with what you are going through. I believe that as long as you can just be the arms & be there best that you can for your daughter then she knows her Dad loves her.
Change is happening & once you get through step by step what you have to & need to do concerning your marriage, it will work out how ever its meant to work out.
Just take it easy on your self, & don't think badly & negative about yourself if you can, You are doing the best you can do, & that's all you can do. You have a life to live, you have a right to be safe, & happy & at the end of the day. You have to think of you, & your peace, & joy where ever you can get it
Does anything I said help you Wanderer, I sincerely hope so, I do care & am here for you totally 100% ok!
Love & Hugs!
Bella XO :).

X

X

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Wanderer
That's ok you have to do what you have to do, you don't need to say or tell anyone more than you are comfortable with. I would rather be here for your friendship, just as you are than you say too much then run away upset.
I understand more than you realize anyway. after all I have been through, if I shred it all in SF it would probably be too much for most people.
We are all a part of this forum for help, & help comes in many different forms & ways. As long as you need to & want to be a part of SF I am here for you as your friend. I don't pester people I just turn up, & what happens, just, happens.
Feel free to post anything you like in my Thread when ever you like, ok.
Have a nice time with your friends, talk again soon!
Bye 4 Now!
Love & Hugs!
Bella xo 🙂

X

X

Morning @Former-Member @Wanderer

Hoping todays ok for the both of you

@Former-Member how is your cold? And hows esther going?
Former-Member
Not applicable

@WandererHeartWoman Happy

HeartWelcome Wanderer!Heart

I am so excited that you now have a Thread that you feel comfortable in. Where you can come/visit, anytime you want, to- express/share/get help/give help- your thoughts, feelings, pain, fear, anxiety, past, present, depression, happiness, joy, positivity, healing, hobbies, experiences, absolutely anything, & everything, when ever you want to!Heart

Love & Hugs! XO

Bella!Heart

@outlander @Former-Member  @Appleblossom  @greenpea  @Former-Member @JoeTheLion

I would like to let you know that @Wanderer  has decided to join in. I suppose you may already have met him. I thought how nice toTag you just so you know, & if anyone of you have the time to say hi to him, you know that you can in here.

Love & Hugs!

Bella XO :)Heart

Below Picture-Just 4 Fun!Woman Tongue

D

X

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance