Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

ArraDreaming
Senior Contributor

Hmm

I’m tired and I just feel so defeated tobight I know it won’t last and it’s ok to have a bad day but I am just overall so tired, right down the bone, I’ve mentally checked out for the year already, and I’m so done with it all just ready for what 2023 will bring but I am just having a not so great day 

There was good things about today but i just feel all done with it and tired and fed up and that maybe I’m not good at anything much and it’s all too hard sometimes 

40 REPLIES 40
TuxedoCat
Senior Contributor

Re: Hmm

hey @ArraDreaming. I'm on my way to bed, but just wanted you to know I heard you.

It's been a big year. And despite that, I've seen you show massive resilience, strength and growth ❤️ 

I hope 2023 is different. And I'm also looking forward to 2023. See you for a new day tomorrow.

Take care 

this year has been good, but also really awful at times and I’m needing a fresh start. Thanks for your nice words as always @TuxedoCat 😊

amber22
Peer Support Worker

Hey there @ArraDreaming!

I'm sorry to hear that you are feeling this way, it can be really hard to keep any motivation high as the year is coming to a close. It is totally okay to take the rest of the year to relax and just do what you can, it can be a really busy time for some and so it is so fine to be feeling a bit down and not like yourself.

How are you feeling this morning? I hope that you managed to get a restful nights sleep last night. 

Sitting with you today,

Amber22

just been thinking about mum a lot the past 2 days @amber22 

and I am just worn out in every way

amber22
Peer Support Worker

@ArraDreaming 

I'm sorry to hear that, try and take it easy today and for the next few days. 

Is there something you can do/ some time that you can set aside for yourself to do something that might make you feel a bit better? 

@amber22 

I’m ok, just have to work today which is good but It’s also raining and gross, but it was sunny this morning, so who knows could turn warm in about 5 minutes. 

amber22
Peer Support Worker

@ArraDreaming 

I hope you have a good day at work today, and that it takes your mind off of things for a little bit. 

The weather is so crazy recently, it was extremely windy where I am the other day and my big outside umbrella ended up in our neighbours garden... 

Hoping for sun for you 🙂 

Amber22

Thanks @amber22 

Im not really enjoying my work anymore 

I like when I get to speak to customers and I enjoy dealing with the plants but I just feel a bit excluded and disconnected from everyone else and to be honest I would just rather be at home. 
That might change when the weather stops being so depressing but for now I just can’t arsed I would rather be at home 

amber22
Peer Support Worker

I'm sorry that you are feeling that way @ArraDreaming 

I am glad that you are finding some positives to your job, and some aspects that you are still enjoying. I find that the weather really impacts my mood as well so hopefully when it stops being so rainy and cloudy, some sunshine might help as well. 

Take it easy, 
Amber22

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance