Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Help

I'm sorry @saltandpepper 

I'm not at all surprised 😔💔

@Anastasia Wish you were here

You and your boys doing ok @Anastasia?

Yes sweetheart. We're ok, thank you for thinking of us 🙏

@saltandpepper 

Fu*k me. This is just shit. This is all just shit. Even if i could talk to my psychologist what would i say? Ehat would be the point. So i can hear him tell me freezing up is a normal response . The fight flight freeze shit. I vould have stopped it. I could have done something. I could have stopped it. But i didnt. And my body is telling me it's because i enjoyed it. My body is a traitor. Physically enjoying something that mental tears you apart later. Ehats wrong with me. Why am i like this. How could i. Why would i. I hate myself. I hate so mych about myself. There's no hope for any kind of recovery for me. There's no coming back from this shit. I don't know what to do. Maybe I should sign off here. Not posting anything useful or helpful and keep breaking forum guidelines all the time. I'm alone with this. Always have been always will be. I dont know what im doing anymore

Im sorry @Anastasia im always thinking of you guys. Love you and your boys 💙

StuF
Senior Contributor

@saltandpepper 

Hi, just checking in. I can't begin to imagine what you went through/are going through...

I keep writing and deleting stuff. This is so far outside my experience that I hesitate to say too much, else I might say the wrong thing.

Anyway, you're in my thoughts and heart today.

Did you do pancakes?

Don't sign off hunny because you feel you have to. Sign off for the day if you WANT to or NEED to. You're not alone @saltandpepper 

(((( @saltandpepper 🙏💙))))

Making pancakes for my boy. SI extreme for him so it was what I coaxed him out of bed with @saltandpepper @StuF 

🥞🥞🥞

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance