Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Forever

I just want to be in bed with my flanelette sheets, my cuddly teddy bear, Lord Huron on in the background on top of a mountain in Kosciusko NP.

Forever.

Exactly like this.

I think I’d be okay with this. 

I think things would be okay. 

13 REPLIES 13
Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Forever

B92F4639-C2AA-4721-A3AB-9A0522D16FE5.jpeg

D6512F15-B30D-4ED2-A1B7-08CFC9FEAD7D.jpeg

Former-Member
Not applicable

Does anyone know where I can talk about this stuff?

Sounds peaceful what you described @Former-Member  

Is there a reason you  would  choose that location?

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sane hasn’t been the right place for me for a while now and I think it’s time I should move on. 

I’m hopefully going to get my account deleted tomorrow (I have to wait for the working week to start). 

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who have been so kind and supportive of me over the years.

(I know I’m going to leave people out on this list, so if I have missed someone please thank them for me.)

@Teej 

@Faith-and-Hope 

@outlander 

@Appleblossom 

@TAB 

@greenpea 

@Zoe7 

@MDT 

and everyone else. 

💙💜❤️🧡💛💚

oh im sorry to hear your leaving 😞 i will miss you Heart @Former-Member
thank you for all of your support to me in the time ive know you as well.
i hope that maybe youll come back here if you feel ok to do so Heart
TAB
Senior Contributor

gosh I hadn't seen you in ages @Former-Member  I've probably been spending too much time on here lately, it can become its own reality well and time consuming. which can work both ways guess

Anyway sorry to hear that and whatever works for you I guess

@Former-Member  Hi 5-HT I for one am going to miss you immensely. You have a delightful quirky sense of humour and are obviously highly intelligent ( it really comes through in your posts). Hopefully in the future you may come back I would look forward to that day if you did but I understand that sometimes we have to move on too. Good luck 5-HT and maybe go away and have a think about it before you step away completely. Love always greenpeaxxx

Hi @Former-Member 

You were on my mind yesterday, but the day turned a bit upside down, and I didn’t end up tagging you anywhere.

I will be sorry to see you go. Even though you haven’t been here much lately, you are one of those who I knew was around and popping in every now and then, but if you feel you need to go, I wish you well with other paths you take in life.

Thanks so much for letting us know, and giving us the chance to chat about it with you.

Many hugs 🤗 💕💕💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance