Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Feeling Weak

@CheerBear @I have three children the eldest is 15,11,6 all boys they are very supportive and also is my partner.

Theyve seen all sides of me the good bad and ugly I’ve also landed in hospital a couple of times,I’ve lived with depression and schizophrenia for so long some days are awesome totally unpredictable then it could also be my worse we’re I’m unable to do anything.

I really want to show my family that I can do it and that I can be a good role model.My eldest son said that I was the strongest person he has ever met and that blew my mind away not expecting anyone to say something that positive to me without asking.

i will definitely try my best to use this forum more often especially even to talk about different things that are interesting or to give support because that’s what we really need these days.

😁😁

ohhhhh hello and welcome to the forum @Serenity_13 Heart

sending you tender hugs and letting you know that you are not alone my friend

I have 4 step children how are all adults now

My eldest son said that I was the strongest person he has ever met--- ohhh my @Serenity_13  that is soo awesome xoxo

we are here for you anytime that you need encoragement xoxo

Thanks heaps @Shaz51 ❤️ I really in need of good friends and interaction with other people at this time of my life.

Im just trying my hardest to battle this illness, I hope you are doing well and if I can help in any way I will try my best.xo😁😁

every day is different @Serenity_13 

my husband has inherited depression as well as bipolar 11 and other diagnosis

so please contiue to share

also i have physical problems and looking after my 88 year old mother xx

any question please ask

That must be real hard, sometimes I think I’ve got it bad but I know you must be a very strong person to continue with life in such hard circumstances your in.But with a good attitude and never giving up on your loved ones make you such a beautiful unique person.My partner has suffered a mental illness long time ago but she is alright now.How long ago has your husband been diagnosed with depression and is he getting better?

Its true everyday is different and anything good or bad can happen it’s up to us to help ourselves and help our family when they need it.You are doing a good job and take care.x😁

Hi again @Serenity_13 . So glad to see you meeting everyone here 🙂

I have three children also and similar-ish ages (though mine are a bit closer together in age). Parenting with mental health issues can be really full on at times. So lovely to hear what your eldest said about you. I hope you are able to hold on to that during tough times.

Great to hear that your partner is supportive too.

Totally agree with the need for supporting each other Heart

Hi @Serenity_13  welcome! 

Glad you found the forum. Just wanted to say I'm with you on the never give up path.

I have a tattoo that says trust yourself.

It's great that you have a supportive family, work, and so many creative outlets.

Hi @Serenity_13 , its nice to see you on the forums.

Is chess one of your hobbies?  I notice you have some chess pieces in your avatar 🙂

I used to play a little, but, prefer checkers these days.

Hi. @Gazza75   Nice to meet you, it’s my dream for one day to play chess, I like to play checkers online.The reason I used the chess avatar was to represent life as you have to make important decisions to win,Checkers is a bit more simple for me to play than chess.Are you any good at Checkers?😁

Hi @Serenity_13 , I am average at checkers.  I used to play online a fair bit, but, not so much these days.  I mostly play word games on my tablet.  My favourite one is called wordscapes, you can play it offline and it has different daily puzzles to do.  I've managed to get my parents hooked on it to 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance