Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Darkness

I hope you don't drop back off to sleep before I finish this. @Lee82 Hey

Lee82
Senior Contributor

There is no way I am able t get back to sleep 

@Former-Member 

Lee82
Senior Contributor

You ok hun? Have you fallen back to sleep? 
@Former-Member 

Hi @Lee82 it sounds like youre having a really rough night. Im worried about you, I will email you personally to check in.

Former-Member
Not applicable

I am so sorry @Lee82 , I had a slight medical issue (not SI or SH) but it took a little bit to get under control and by the end of that I did unfortunately fall asleep. I have someone els being extremely pushy right now so I love you and we will chat soon. 💜Nikki

HELO MY LEE, I mised you. I am back now and I mised yoy💖 Kimmy

Helo my othe friend I now you back too but I can now your name.💜Kimmy 

Well hello Kimmy @Former-Member  ... how wonderful to see you again me dear little friend.  You can call me Emelia (or Em for short if you'd like) but I am still the same as I was before, only my name has changed.  Have you been going to horse therapy lately my darling?  Perhaps you are going today?

Hi Nikki ... lovely to see you also.  Izzy I hope you are okay after the medical issue you experienced earlier.

Here is something for Kimmy, which I hope she may enjoy.

Moderators ... this is not an identifying picture of anyone I know, merely an internet pic.

Emelia  😊💕

Image result for teddy bears for little girls

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey my gorgeous Mel, I hope you are doing ok today. Is Jules picking up the boys tonight? Our promise is the only thing keeping me here now and that is enough. I will focus on my next visit to dads and that will be roughly in time for his birthday. He likes cake but is not allowed it because of his health but I will ask mum if I can make him a small one for his birthday. When you read your messages you will notice Kimmy is back. We have fully reconnected but I do "feel" her presence and man is she making her presence felt. Please check in when you can. Love you Always and forever. 💝🌸 @Lee82 🌸💖

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Hey Nikki. I'm so sorry it has not been a good day for me today. Jules did pick the boys up at 4.30. 
Im so sorry you had a health issue last night hun. I hope you are doing better today. How was your day? Any plans for the weekend? 
Im so glad you are going to see your dad again in a couple weeks. something else to looks forward to and I am so glad that you are keeping your promise. That means more to me than you will ever know. 
sending you all my love and lots of hugs gorgeous. 💗❤️💙💜💚💛

@Former-Member 

hey sweet kimmy...I am so happy you are back. I have missed you too. You are always in my heart sweetie and I am always thinking about you.

👸💕

Former-Member
Not applicable

Unfortunately I am struggling with my diabetes and my sugar levels spiked last night. I have a few simple tricks to bring it down but none where working. Try controlling what you eat with toddlers in your head. Don't buy the food you say well if we don't buy little bits those buggers know how to use pay wave and we end up consuming far more. They don't mind walking to the shops for lollies 😞 As for plans for the weekend I am going to try some resin casting and my SIL dropped of my birthday present early so I now have the lastest Twlight book "Midnight Sun" to read and I can't wait. 

So what are you are you doing this weekend to keep yourself safe and maybe a little busy my love? I am so very worried about you being alone this weekend. Wishing more and more that there was someway to be really be there with you this weekend. @Lee82 

@Emelia8, as above still struggling with sugar levels today. But otherwise ok. Izzy hasn't come back yet and I am starting to doubt weather she will, she has never been gone this long before. We only do horse therapy once a fortnight now and that is next Friday. Thank god Kimmy didn't know the day otherwise she would have been most upset. Sean told she is most upset with me because I have neglected her babies while she was gone!!! Blake and his sister Lacey where kept in their bag and apparently that was the wrong thing to do. 😂 We have been really struggling my friend and don't very often venture off this thread, I will try though to post on yours for you. Welcome home lovely. 

A huge hello to all of our fourm family, I have missed being here and being able to chat and chat up with you and your news. Sending huge gentle hugs to anyone who wants them. 
@outlander  @Appleblossom @Zoe7  @Eve7  @greenpea  @Shaz51  @Maggie  @Snowie  @Sans911 

@Former-Member

can you have some like sugarfree lollies in the house? just like a small packet and keep them aside for when your craving lollies or something sweet? that way you can still curb that surgary craving but less sugar then most other things
or even make something like blueberry muffins. blueberries are sweet but low in sugar
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance