Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Darkness

@outlander wrote:
sending love to you too @NatureLover Heart

Thanks heaps @outlander , that means a lot ❤

I'm worried about my walks as we're only allowed an hour a day. I need more than that for my mental health. Will have to see how it goes...

I'm sorry you didn't get any time to yourself this afternoon, that really sucks. Am concerned for you, going into your busy week with no rest... 😣

@Lee82 , a coping box can consist of anything that  helps you get through the day  like videos, reading books. Colouring  books,  crossword puzzle,  

what’s in your tool box? , this in one link to have a look at xxx

And the sane forum is open 24 hours  7 days a week so will will find members here like @greenpea , @TAB 

a coping box is a good idea @Lee82 if you dont have one. its good for when you can feel your anxiety building before it comes to a panic attack (or to help with panic attacks)

it is a shame @NatureLover have you maybe got space for a treadmill that you could put near the window? you could maybe go for extra walks and open the window so you still get the lovely breeze? or perhaps take up some gardening or something ?
TAB
Senior Contributor

Hi @Lee82  im around at odd hours sometimes usually in Re: Tabalugas Re: Night Shift  or Good Morning  threads lol

@NatureLover  I did walking on the spot for a while back , doing it is front on a tv show was good xxx 

Thank you @TAB  xxxxx you are my awesome  number 1 

Thanks for your practical suggestions, @outlander  ❤

I will have to have a think as to what to do. 

Thank you also @Shaz51 

id imagine its really hard @NatureLover
maybe if your allowed or its safe to you could do half hour in the morning and half hour in the afternoon? im not sure it works like that though and prob means its an hour max in one session.

i really hope you can find something though, id hate for your mh to decline because your not allowed outside
Lee82
Senior Contributor

Thank you so much for letting me know that @TAB 

I will keep that in mind the next time I am up at a stupid hour...☺️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance