Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Darkness

Well it's been a hellish few weeks, I have fallen into the rabbit hole and there seems no escape this time. The darkness has come and it thicker than the fires of hell. 

Things just don't seem to going right at all and my MH is just getting worse and worse. Not sleeping (afraid to sleep) not eating and not taking my meds. I know this doesn't help but why bother because when I am on them I either feel zone out or that they do nothing anyways. I didn't make it work today, got to the front and was physically sick and froze again. Crawled back into bed where I stayed untill I had an unexpected call. 

My 3 main MH professional and I in a conference call, at the end of the call I was given a choice be sectioned or have my ex move back in temporarily to provide around the clock monitoring, this means for at least two weeks of him being here making sure I eat, take my meds and be present for all appointments and no SH. I am not happy about either option but because of teenager trauma in a MH hospital I am taking the ex. 

I will not be as active as normal but I will check in. but like tonight, I may just support posts as I am struggling to even type this. So @Snowie  @eth  @Lee82  @Eden1919  @Purplerain  @Lotusgirl  amd anyone I missed I will be getting the care I need and will be safe. To some of the newest forum members please forgive me if it takes a bit for me to get back to you. 

6,906 REPLIES 6,906

Re: Darkness

Hope each day gets easier for you @Former-Member. Thanks for thinking of me.

It seems like having your ex back at your house might be helpful @Former-Member 

Please look after yourself. We need to put our needs first if we are going to heal and grow.

All the best ❤

Lee82
Senior Contributor

So relieved to see you here my friend but I am so very sorry for what you have been dealing with. 
I know exh2 staying over is not what you are going to like but babe I think that's a good idea right now for your well-being and safety. 
I am still here for you and I am always thinking about you beautiful. Love you always @Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Purplerain 💖

Former-Member
Not applicable

I know, he has a big heart and is definitely the better of the two options @Snowie 💖

Former-Member
Not applicable

Love you  3000 😂  @Lee82 

Lee82
Senior Contributor

😂 to infinity and beyond @Former-Member 

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Honey I know you are hurting real bad right now. Just want you to know that I am here for you babe. ALWAYS. No matter what!!!

Please stay strong for me. And stay safe. Remember you have D3 coming home for a couple weeks. Something to look forward to. @Former-Member 

❤️💜💙💚

Lee82
Senior Contributor

I got your message @Former-Member and I understand. You are completely right. I am just struggling with it all at the moment a little too much so I will be stepping back a little however I will still be checking in but just not posting anything for a while. I feel a little bullied and scared to write anymore. All I wanted to do was make sure my friend is ok.  

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance