Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Smc
Senior Contributor

Re: D.I.D.

We just had another phonecall. She's on her way to the hospital again. SH, unsure of intent.

@Smc 😢

Thinking of you and family @Smc 

Smc
Senior Contributor

ER Staff were unsure as to whether she might need another round of surgery, so they put her in a short stay room overnight. Doctors this morning have decided no surgery needed, so once she's had "normal" repairs she'll be back home.

Short stay room was probably a really good option. It was somewhere supervised and safe without the added baggage of a psych unit admission. However, that's not its intended purpose, so we can't count on that happening again.

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Smc

@Smc  thinking of you and family. 

Smc
Senior Contributor

Ta @Determined (and @Former-Member ).

All quiet for now. Older Daughter seems OK. Younger Daughter is back at High School, a little stressed about it but seems to be not too bad.
And the two of us are OK-ish too. Had a mildly disturbing dream last night, so obvioulsy my mind's not completely settled. Am trying to take it easly and take care of myself. (Got some gardening done yesterday- that counts. 🙂 )

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thinking of you @Smc 

Thinking of you @Smc 

Smc
Senior Contributor

Thanks... still all quiet here.

Had a fun afternoon out with our younger two, catching up with the "Spiderverse" movie before it completely drops off the cinema lists.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance