Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Checking In

@oceangirl  am about to head off for my walk will be back in about an hour if you are still around would love a talk. Love peax

Hope you slept well @oceangirl
Take it easy on yourself my friend

perhaps what i am trying to deal with is circumstancial @oceangirl  like am at place of work have run away from before and had first of many days off the other week,  my employer told me i had to deal direct with the boss of the place I have history with, i pretty much quit after that, had week off, then did all shifts expected 1 week, most last week after being told 'was still required' 

It does not take 'me' into account. just hurdle after hurdle and i let them 'herd; me back to work there. think leaving for real this morning lol bugger that have tools still there' am about to leave for there, woke up 'I dont want to ' in my head over and over

hi @oceangirl it does make sense what you said. its a tough sort of situation to be in. having a confrontation personality like your friend does can be quite overwhelming and overpowering too. if your not comfortable in doing something ie have her come to your house then its perfectly ok to change the location to a coffee shop or something else that is better for you.
its hard to be around toxic people and comes the the uncertainty of trying to work out how to go about things.
I hope the other things bothering you have passed overnight but here to listen if it hasnt

Here for you my @oceangirl  xoxo 

Hello @outlander , @TAB , @MDT , @greenpea  

hello @Shaz51

How are you feeling my sister @outlander  xx

Evening @oceangirl @Shaz51 @outlander

@oceangirl hope you are okay my friend

Hello my @MDT , how did you go today 

evening @MDT

im ok @Shaz51 just sore mouth but hoping for bed soon
are you resting up after a tiring day?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance