Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Changing meds

Sending lots of love @WIP  and really hoping hospital is a positive experience.

Lots of love

💖🌸💖🌸💖🌸💖

I'm so happy to see you @WIP 🤗🙏💞

I'm so sorry things have taken a big downward spiral💔 Going into hospital sounds like a really good idea hun. We will be with you in spirit every minute. I'm reaching through and hugging you tight. Love always my precious friend, you are very special to me I💕

Hi @WIP ,

Good to hear from you. I'm glad you are getting the care you need. 

It's totally okay you taking a bit of time away, but please remember we are here. You can reply when you feel up to it. 

Take care,

BPDSurvivor

HI @WIP 

Thinking of you today and sending lots of love xox

@WIP wrote:

Thank you for your concern @NatureLover 

Honestly, I haven't been very well at all. Heading into hospital on Wednesday. I've been close to the edge many times this week..... I've given up. My mindset is stuck to negative and I don't believe I can get better or ever have a life worth living.

Just haven't been up to being on the forum - I'm sorry to cause you concern.

I feared you were doing it tough @WIP  😞 It is totally fine to cause me concern, that's what your friends on here are for...to miss you when you aren't here and worry whether you're OK. 

Am so sorry you've been so close to the edge this week. 😞 I really hope that hospital helps as of Wednesday. Am sending los of wishes out for you 💔 and 💙

My depression is at a dangerous level & anxiety at an all time high. I cry all day and strongly believe my mental health won't improve enough, so I can function and have a worthwhile life. Loneliness is ki!!ing me and I can't fight this fight on my own anymore. I hope to make it to Wednesday, so I can be admitted - but I don't hold too high hopes that the stay will do much good. There's not many more medications to try, & I've done a lot of the group therapy. When I return home I'll still be on my own with no support. I'll need a good discharge plan, but the nurses just aren't much help with that. I'm petrified this admission is going to be like a previous one, where they leave me sitting in my room crying all day.

I'll update you all later on. I wish you were my friends irl, I really do.

@NatureLover @Eve7 @BPDSurvivor @Anastasia 

I wish we could be too @WIP 🌸

hugs @WIP  and sitting with you xxxx

Same @WIP I really do 🙏😔💞

I hodhope for this admission to be different for you. I am so sorry you're at an all time low.

I heard this today and immediately thought of you L 🙏

https://youtu.be/xo1VInw-SKc

@WIP  Hugs my friend. Sorry things are so tough at the moment 😞

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance