Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Am Not Coping

@Pepsimax, what's made you so angry tonight?
Former-Member
Not applicable

Are you still there @Pepsimax???

@Former-Member I have the thought thoughts but I am going to ring lifeline now @Former-Member no hospital just awful sores on my stomach and arms
Former-Member
Not applicable

@Pepsimax, sometimes when I feel like you describe I hold an IceCube till it hurts and melts away. Or bite a slice of lemon & suck away, yikes! Other times I go for a hard walk and burn up that build up of energy. Then settle with a hot milky coco, headache pill and go to bed. You gotta be kind to yourself, be ya own best friend, stuff what messages the world might be telling you otherwise. You are precious, highly valued, a beautiful soul. Take it easy! 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks for getting back @Pepsimax. SH is SH and is awful so I hope you get through. I was just trying to work out your safety. I hope lifeline are good. Please ring back if you get a not so good one. Suicide callback are good too. Please take care. We care for you 💜💐
Former-Member
Not applicable

glad to hear that @Pepsimax i hope they help you tonight. Keep touching base with the forum and know that we are sending you strength and positive thoughts. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

IMG_20170126_154206.png

Keep us posted @pepsimax

@Former-Member just finished talking to a lovely lady at lifeline talked about 2of my friends died and I miss them loads@Teej @Former-Member l get myself so worked up

Glad you had a good person to talk to @Pepsimax

Grief can mess with our moods a lot .. but sometimes it can feel good to remember them and our love for them .. and talking about them almost becomes a way of "being" with them .. it is not always sad and can have nostalgia too.

@Pepsimax You had a really tough night also - must be something in the air the last couple of days - we have both felt terrible - but we both made it through!!!

Sending you some comforting hugs - hope today is much better for you - thinking of you Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance