Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Can someone help me

Hi @Pepsimax 

Is anyone around need to chat can't sleep

@Pepsimax  Hi Pepsimax I am up for awhile before I go for a walk. How are you going atm?

Not going that well have flashback won't stop tonight

@Pepsimax  Am sorry to hear that. When I have flash backs I try to distract myself by playing my music really loud (with earphones on of course lol) having a coffee and walking around the house. When it is really bad I have to leave the house and go for a drive or walk but try to avoid that if it is too early. What do you do when things are getting unbearable?

@greenpea I've had the TV on and looking at stuff on YouTube

@Pepsimax  Thank god for YouTube aye :). It has saved me many times lol. Is there anything worthwhile on tv atm? What plans have you got on today? Are you going swimming?

@greenpea  YouTube is good nothing on TV now no plans for later today what about you

@Pepsimax  I will be going for early morning walk with neighbour at about 5 then will go out with daughter for coffee a bit later and may go for another walk after that as I am trying to desperately get fitter and shift some weight. The weather should be beautiful today so am hoping that it will lift my mood as well :).

I live near a bay where there are all sorts of beautiful bird life like pelicans, plovers, seagulls and an assortment of parrots like lorikeets. During the spring there is even an eagle!:)

@Pepsimax  I hope you are asleep now. Have a great day Pepsimax x

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance