Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Can someone help me

Thanks @Zoe7 I haven't been well was in hospital for awhile and typing is hard when not going very well I have been following your thread a bit sp pleased for you about work

Sorry to hear you have been in hospital @Pepsimax I hope you have been treated well and life is getting a little easier for you. It is nice that you have been following along Hon but even better that you have checked in - I miss 'seeing' you when you are not around but I also know how hard it is to get words out and/or type when life isn't going so well.

Are you at home now?

@Zoe7 I have been home for nearly 2 weeks now saw my psychiatrist yesterday and said I was back on track life just piles stuff on you as we know 

So pleased to hear you are back on track @Pepsimax and yes life has a bad habit of piling stuff up on top of us. I hope things begin to get a little easier for you Hon Heart

Thanks again for thinking of me @Zoe7

I think of you a lot @Pepsimax - you are such a large part of why I love this community - everyone has a place and deserves support and you are definitely one member I think about often. It is just so nice to see you today Heart

I think a lot about you too @Zoe7 and a few others

It is good that we have each other to think about some times @Pepsimax - helps make the days just that little bit easier.

What have you been up to today?

Been having a rest day @Zoe7 did some stuff yesterday I have to pace myself more these days 

It certainly helps when we know how much to push ourselves and when we need to take a rest @Pepsimax Just do what you can when you can and take it easy at the other times Hon Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance