Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Can someone help me

How is everybody doing this morning ?

@Pepsimax @The-red-centaur @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @CheerBear ..... anyone else around ..... 

Morning @Faith-and-Hope and thanks for the hi. Hi @Pepsimax and all 👋

I'm tired this morning and feeling bit blegh because of it Faith-and-Hope, but have a quiet few hours ahead which I'm looking forward to now ☺ How about yourself?

Hope you're OK pepsimax (and you also @The-red-centaur and @Shaz51)

hi everyone, 

having a very low day today... 

feeling very lost, confused and all the other things going with it. 

these last 7 days have been hard. i just wish everything would go away. i have so many people attacking me on socail media these last 24hrs. its harder when they involve the kids also. im not on there to read it but the friends i have left are informing me that its out of control. i know i have made mistakes, i just wish people would understand i couldnt control it. its so hard.... i just dont know how much more i can handle.

Things have been made clear this week that i will be facing some time away, i dont care about what happens to me, but i dont know how the kids will cope with me not being around... 

Hello @melq83

That all sounds incredibly tough, when you said things have been made clear that you will be spending some time away and without the kids, what do you mean? I hope you are getting some much deserved support and it is good you are reaching out on the forums.

Lunar

Hi @Lunar it means I’ll be doing some time in jail. Just not sure how long yet. Worst case is 9 months. It’s pretty hard when you have shrinks and doctors telling you that the worst thing for my mental state would be time in jail 😏

good morning @melq83, @Pepsimax, @CheerBear Heart

Hi @Pepsimax It has been a while since we heard from you here and was wondering how you are going. I am hoping that your absence means you are doing well - hope to hear from you soon.....love and hugs Heart

Still thinking about you @Pepsimax - would love a check in to let us know how you are and what you have been up to Heart

Me too @Pepsimax ❤️

Hi @melq83 .... how are you doing ?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance