Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Bloody sick of it

Thank you @Meowmy 🙂

Morning @MDT.

When I was living with my family I often felt like I couldn't do anything right and like I didn't have much control over my own life. I was also often compared to one sibling (at least that's how it felt) and I never seemed to be able to do as well as they were doing which made it extra hard especially as they are younger which I think didn't help how I felt about it all. I moved out in my late teens as I needed the space and freedom. I found moving out had it's good and not-so-good sides. One of the good parts was the freedom but with that also came trouble and I had to learn some big life lessons early. I don't regret my decision to go, but I can also see the benefit in staying at home too.

I remember feeling the squashed, over it, wanting to move out feelings you touched on last night and how tricky they were. I hope things settled down for you last night ❤

Hey @CheerBear
Thanks for your thoughts and help 🙂
I am better this morning thanks. My sister and I also resolved it i think. But yes I do agree with you about what you said
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance