Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Violetrose
New Contributor

Anxiety and grief

I'm crying but my face is dry.

I'm tired but I cant sleep.

I'm going to work but I am not all there

I've had depression in the past, anxiety is new (18months) now to have both and grief it hurts. 

My husband and children are the only ones who know. I lost someone on my side of the family (not to coronavirus) and i cant say goodbye because if i fly to a different state its 14days isolation so I'd miss the funeral anyway. 

1 REPLY 1

Re: Anxiety and grief

Hi @Violetrose and welcome to the forum. So sorry for your loss. My heart is really hurting for everyone who is experiencing the loss of someone and can't attend a funeral or be with people they need to be with.

Grief and loss can be so hard to work through at the best of times and the current crisis is definitely complicating the process and experience of grief for so many.

Are your husband and children aware of how you are feeling and that you are having a hard time at the moment?

It's important and brave to reach out for support. Sorry it took a while to get a response to your post. Keep trying. You're not alone here.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance