Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

I've had the heater on all day and am still snuggled under the doona so pretty cosy here @Boonana  I certainly wouldn't be going outside tonight - even Toby went out to the toilet and cam straight back in lol

Yea I’ve got my electric blanket all the way up! I wouldn’t go outside either!

Oh I thought you were going out to the the glamping thing tonight - sorry misunderstood @Boonana I won't need my electric blanket in tonight - the house is really warm so that will be enough. I know it is gettiing colder at night when Toby sleeps on the bed all night and snuggles closer to me than his usual spreading out on the bed.

What are your plans for the weekend?

That’s basically it! Just hanging out with some friends!
What are your plans?

No real plans @Boonana Footy watching tomorrow and a little grocery shopping and the chemist at some point over the weekend - probably Sunday. Then back to work on Monday.

Sounds good!
I done some grocery shopping and CLOTHES shopping today!

Do you go back to school next week @Boonana ?

Yep I start on Tuesday. Do you start on Tuesday or Monday?

Monday @Boonana - staright back into it at the start of the week. I only work 4 days though - have Wednesday to do DBT and go to appointments ...and a little sleep in when Cat doesn't wake me lol

What’s DBT and appointments?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance