Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Hahaha .... that was supposed to be things @Zoe7 .... lol 😂 

Goodnight @Zoe7 @Shaz51 ..... sleep well both of you ..... 💚💜💐💕💤

Morning @Zoe7 ..... 👋 🦋💕

I am going to visit an Aboriginal information centre today, as part of an artwork for uni.  This will interest @utopia as well, I’m sure.  It’s to do with history and place.

Thinking of you @soul ..... ❤️

Morning @Faith-and-Hope A late start here for me.  I went back to sleep after feeding the babies. That's what having a late night does - makes me still tired in the morning.

Your visit this morning sounds so interesting. Art and history together - sounds like the perfect thing to do for me. I hope you enjoy it Hon.

Thinking of you too @soul 💕💐

Thanks @Zoe7 and @Faith-and-Hope - holding it together for now. Hope you have a good weekend.

Here for you @soul - you are not alone Heart

That’s from me too @soul ❤️

How wonderful  @Faith-and-Hope. Maybe you can write a little bit about your day there.  I'd love to hear about it. 

Hi @utopia Whatcha up to today?

Will do @utopia 😊

Hi Hon @Faith-and-Hope

Have been out and bought a new vacuum cleaner - spent my emergency money but I needed to. Got a pretty good one with a turbo head - need that for all the dog and cat hair. It works really well so pleased with my choice. Have unpacked and tried it out - now just have to do the rest of the house. 

Too damp still to get into the garden or mow the lawns - but it is supposed to be nice tomorrow so hoping to get out there then. I'm babysitting for a coupe of hours in the morning - one of the women from DBT - she is a single parent and needs to get some things done around the house herself so I offered to look after her little one. Hopefully that will give her the time and space to get those things done quicker.

The rest of the day is more housework and then I am determined to get into the painting.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance