Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

way to go @Faith-and-Hope Heart

I should do more of my jigsaw puzzle this weekend but I don`t see it happening

Not having the best night @Faith-and-Hope I finally got around to the vacuuming then the vacuum cleaner died. Pretty sure the motor is stuffed so now need a new one. Will have to go out tomorrow and purchase a new one so there goes what little money I had kept for emergencies. It is definitely not something I needed. 

Good to hear you are walking and getting the kms up Hon. Hope you have fun tonight with your art journal. I was hoping for an early night but meds still not kicking in. Must be that my body is used to them and it is taking much longer for them to work. Will head to bed soon anyway and see if I can sleep.

hugs sis @Zoe7

mr shaz says his meds are tking longer to put him to sleep at nigh now this week for some reason xx

When we get more used to them they sometimes take longer to work @Shaz51 They might be having that effect on Mr Shaz too. 

yes he used to take them and then sleep all night , but this week it is taking longer like last night he went to bed at 10pm anf tonight he is still awake @Zoe7, so something must be changing with his meds @Faith-and-Hope

10pm is usually my bed time too @Shaz51 - starting to feel a little sleepy here but not quite enough for bed yet.

Try the vacuum cleaner again in the morning in case it has just overheated, maybe @Zoe7 ?

ah ha mrshaz is usually inbed at 8-30pm @Zoe7

a little bit longer and I will be ready for bed too

how is Toby and Cat today xxx

cats 22.png

this is the cat smoky that I see every friday @Zoe7, @Faith-and-Hope

I will @Faith-and-Hope but I am afraid I think it is cactus. I didn't have it on long before it stopped working properly. I have had a lot of problems with it lately but it is around 15 years old so I certainly have got my money's worth out of it- could do with an updated vacuum just need to do that sooner than is ideal.

How is youor evening going?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance