Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Am Not Coping

Oh wow!  That’s amazing that you managed to get to work @Zoe7 

I know how stressful it can be to have teeth removed. 

Good on you and that’s great that the pain is bearable. 

💜🦋

Sounds like you need lots of self-care tonight @Former-Member Heart

Sorry that you have had to deal with cold, uncaring and unhelpful people today - not at all what you need in your life Hon - grrr!

Former-Member
Not applicable

Some places are just not supportive at all @Former-Member and especially considering what your D is facing you would think there would be more consideration given to support her. Very much not happy on your behalf Hon. Try to rest and enjoy your cuppa as best you can - it is the little things in life that we sometimes need to enjoy when the bigger things are too great to get around. Very much thinking of you Hon Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Night

@Zoe7 🥰🦋

Hi @Zoe7 

It's good to hear from you - I misunderstood - there have been changes in  your teaching programme but you are still at the same school - you like it there and feel supported so that's good - I hope things work out with a smaller group of children

And wisdom teeth - that is always hard - those big chompers can be impacted too - I'm glad things are settling - I know you have put this off but at least it's done now

I am such a freak artist about getting a tooth out - really a classic joker in the dental surgery - while I keep inventing terrible jokes I am okay - I really feel for you having that done - 

I have a great dentist though - I hope yours is as great as mine

Sending hugs

Dec

bear hug.jpg

Hi @Zoe7 

thinking of you. I haven’t written much to you like others have but I do think of you snd have supported you. 

BB ❤️❤️

@Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @BlueBay @Owlunar @Former-Member @Snowie @greenpea @Sans911 @Maggie @eth @Teej @CheerBear @MDT @Adge @TheVorticon @Former-Member @Appleblossom @Shaz51 @outlander @Meowmy and anyone I have missed...

Just a quick check in. Doing okay but very tired. Hope everyone is doing okay.

ohhhhhh my sister @Zoe7  hope you are ok xoxo

very tired here my sister , so I think I will be inv#   bed early tonight

I wish I had my Tara with me tonight xx

Hugs and Heart @Zoe7  

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance