Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Hi @oceangirl

hope your dad gets well soon and it's nothing serious. 

BB xxoo

Thank you all for your messages for my Dad. Hoping to have some news tonight or tomorrow. Heading out soon for my dietitian appointment.

Talk more soon. Have a good afternoon ☺💖

Yesterday was a very long day @Faith-and-Hope @BlueBay @Snowie @utopia @Appleblossom @Shaz51 and all who read this...

DBT was very triggering - we were talking about fear and a couple of the examples brought forward by another member of the group were too close to home. Then my pdoc session took a turn I did not expect and left me quite shaky. The session therefore went quite a bit of time over our alotted time which then made me late for the physio as well. It was difficult going straight from one appointment to another but the physio was really lovely and made me feel more at ease. I start hydrotherapy next Tuesday with the same physio.

Last night was extremely tough and I am still feeling the effects of yesterday today - still feeling overwhelmed, very sore and exhausted. 

I hope you are all having an okay day Heart

Hugs n hugs @Zoe7 .....

That does sound tough.

I am out and about at the moment, but I will be home a bit later this afternoon and will be around.

💚🦋💕💚🦋💕💚🦋💕💐

Hugs for you too @oceangirl 💕

I will fill you in a little more later when I am more able to get my thoughts together @Faith-and-Hope Hope you are having a good day out and about Heart

It’s been errands @Zoe7, but everything is falling into place.  I have made some appointments for check-ups when I get back over here.

A day of getting things organised is sometimes what we need to do @Faith-and-Hope. I have slept most of today and am still exhausted - it was a very long day yesterday. I am going to lie down again for a little while and rest my back - Toby is already snuggled next to me so poor little fella will have to move over lol Will keep an eye out for you though Hon Heart

Sorry to hear @Zoe7
I hope you get better soon. Take it easy and go well on yourself please. You are a good voice on the forums and I like having you around. Please take care 🙂

Thank you @MDT Smiley Very Happy I like having you around too - I think the way you have been handling yourself over the last couple of weeks is inspiring - you have had to weigh up some pretty big options and put things in place for yourself in order to move forward that are not easy - such big decisions show you have a lot of strength within and that you are able to see forward even when you do not feel so good about yourself - that shows great courage Smiley Very Happy

@Zoe7  I often sleep a lot after an emotional appointment.  You did really well to be able to manage what you did yesterday.  It was a very full day & triggering.  But you did it, gentle butterfly.  And even made it to the physio! 

Take things easy tonight.  Hugs for you ♥♡♥. You are doing really well. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance