Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

When I feel like that and have an essential appointment @Mazarita I remember 'the art of seeming'!  e.g. having a wash rather than a full shower, wearing clothes that need no ironing (all of mine!) putting other tasks off til later.  I'm sure you'll get there today coz I think this is an ap't you've waited some time for.  Really hoping they give you some helpful advice and treatment.

I am often good at 'the art of seeming', @eth, and often do the kinds of things you mention. Today, though, the neurologist may be looking at my feet and legs. So first of all I need to give the a much needed treatment for calluses and their dryness. Then a shower so they smell bearable, lol.

Smiley Wink  @Mazarita!

Have just organised a list of my current medications for the appointment, @eth. Might go offline now to keep up the little momentum I have. Warm wishes for the rest of your day. Heart

Snap! How about that @Mazarita

Last week I gave my feet a scrape with the pedi file and used glycerine I bought at supermarket a long time ago.... its not a thing that happens every year for me ...Woman Embarassed

Hey my NY sweet lil Sis @outlander

I hope you feel better soon, but glad also your sleep pattern are starting to improve. I've really got to get stuck into the housework. Saw my GP today. Everything is fine for now.

Hi also @Appleblossom

@Faith-and-Hope

@Snowie

@Zoe7

@Teej

Hugs and hugs for all

And these too💜💜💜💜💜💜

I'm logging out. I'll try to come by later.

@Sans911 Glad its a better day.

Heart

24e386_2b42fbe9f4c54e889aca93e61f4957ef.jpg

At the hospital waiting for neurologis appointment. Could be here up to 2 hours. Hoping it will be a lot less. Seems a miracle I did everything I needed to do this morning and have got myself here all fresh. 🙂

Hope the rest of the day goes well for all. ox

Hi everyone. Lots to catch up on and I'm probably not going to get there tonight, but I wanted to say that I hope your appointment was helpful today @eth and that you have at least the start of some supports in place. Also hoping your appointment went well and was helpful too @Mazarita (and that you didn't have to wait too long there for it)!

💗 to all

Good morning, @CheerBear, just sending a quick message through in case you are up and feel like chatting. Hope today sends good things your way. Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance