Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

@Teej@outlander@Mazarita@eth@Exoplanet and all wishing everyone a decent nights slumber tonight. Love greenpea

Night @greenpea 💜🤗🌙

Goodnight @greenpea sleep well

Good night @Mazarita@Teej@greenpea@eth@Exoplanet and all passing through

Hope your all sleeping peacefully now

Thanks, @outlander. I hope you are sleeping or resting well now too. Heart

1.22am on a Saturday.

Tired but finding it hard to go to bed again. Haven't done much video either tonight, which is what often keeps me awake all night. But, like the last all-nighter I had a couple of days ago, I just can't get myself to bed at the moment. Maybe soon. I hope so (at least some part of me does).

Hi @greenpea, just finished up my video editing for the night, came on here and found a like just dropped recently by you. Wonder if you want to chat. Smiley Happy

@Mazarita I wonder if you are still awake busying yourself with your videos.  I have just woken up and am on my first cup of coffee.  The morning is pitch black as usual at this time and I am wondering about a walk this morning but most probably will go regardless of the cold.

I am always up for a chat Maz 🙂 have you had any sleep at all?

No sleep, @greenpea Smiley Tongue

But I have got into a bit more video, so that's been good. Smiley Happy

How are you this morning? 

@Mazarita I bet you were one of those kids at slumber parties that kept everyone else awake! I am feeling great this morning actually rested for a change. Normally I wake up and feel like I need to go back to bed but not today.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance