Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Hi @Shaz51

Adge

Good morning and Happy Easter to @Adge @Mazarita @Shaz51 @eth @Zoe7 @CheerBear @Appleblossom @BryanaCamp @The-red-centaur  (haven't seen you for awhile. Just wondering how you are going :)) @outlander @saturnzoon  and all who pass by today. I have created a monster with early morning walks and son2 he wants to protect is mum while we are walking god bless him.  I love having him with me and as he is 7 feet tall he is a good protecter lol but when I got up last night at 10ish to use the bathroom he was up and came up with my torch to go for a walk lol. I said we were a bit early and to go back to bed :). He is asleep now.

Have a great day everyone with whatever you have on. Hoping the weather is fine and light for you all particularly @Shaz51 . Love greenpea xxx

Happy Easter @greenpea Was up super early again but did get some more sleep. Glad that you are walking on the weekend too Hon and tat you have your son2 with you Smiley Happy

@Zoe7  Happy Easter and good morning to you too! xxxx:)

I love that you have your Super Pea costume on for Easter @greenpea that was always my favourite Smiley Tongue Have you organised the Easter egg hunt for son2 already?

@Zoe7  he ate the enourmous bunny 🙂 but has gone back to bed lol. So the Easter egg hunt can wait till he emerges :).. You visiting your parents today?

Hi @greenpea  and @Zoe7   nice to see you both Smiley Happy

Yes going to my parents' place for lunch @greenpea My sister and her partner are going too and will probably take their dog do there will be 5 dogs and 5 people for lunch lol Toby is a good boy at lunch - usually sits under my chair and waits for treats ...and of course I feed him them lol Are you having a special lunch?

Good morning @eth Lovely to see you here in real time this morning. Do you have any lans for today?

Hi @Zoe7   only loose plans here.  Had a total rest yesterday so might get motivated to do a little gardening, will practice my bridge ahead of tomorrow's early lesson, may get on the exercise bike (!!)  and will def eat some more of the choc bunny my sil had hidden for me!

How about you?

@greenpea  did you go for your walk with your son?  Sounds like he's being a real sweetie at the moment.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance