Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

thank you my sister @outlander , mum had her surgery and is still very sleepy from all the pain relief xxx

Hugs from me too @Appleblossom Heart

Adge

Calling by with a morning hi to everyone here. Hope Saturday has started/starts well enough for all.

❤ for the struggles and tough times (and the good ones too)

Hello Everyone 🙂

Sometimes the forum is a bit overwhelming, sooooo much going on, so much tradgedy lying just below the surface. But I think it wouldn't bother me at all, if the words from the minds of people writing them, hadn't become my friends. I really am grateful to have the forum to connect with so many beautiful souls.  

I have my roof-rack bag, fully packed, lying on my lounge room floor 🙂 Next step, is to unpacked it, put it on the roof-rack {where it belongs} & re-pack it. I'm really impressed with it, it's got 2 suitcases, a fold-up gazebo, picnic table, kitchen sink rack, recliner camp chair & loo seat in it . . . with room to spare, I'll be able to put the bedding in it too! It's waterproof & has straps to tighten everything up, so there'll be no flapping & I won't have to worry about anything moving or slipping off, because everything's 'in the bag' 🙂 

I had a little rain here {I think it was yesterday}, the staffy climbed up into bed early {very} this morning & I had to pull the cotton blanket up! 😄 It's still nice & cool now 🙂 Gee I hope that's a sign that Summer might be thinking about changing into Autumn. 

Love to all that need or want it Heart

@Mazarita @eth  @outlander  @CheerBear  @Shaz51  {I hope your Mum's doing okHeart}, @Appleblossom  @Faith-and-Hope  @greenpea  @Teej  @Sophia1 @Adge 

Good morning @Exoplanet  @CheerBear  @Adge  @Shaz51  @Appleblossom @greenpea and anyone else passing here this morning.

@Appleblossom   Oh dear I really feel for you.  Life really does throw challenges up sometimes, on top of what is already a challenging time.   As the parent sometimes all you can do is observe and be there for them when they need you to.  Everything I think of to write is sounding trite right now.  I'll be here for you if you want to talk some more.  Take care of you my friend,  you have shown how resilient you are.  Sending strength, patience and compassion  Heart

Good morning @eth 

Good morning everyone.

I'm supposed to be at my morning yoga class right now (8am).

I was too tired, couldn't get enough energy to drive.

Always sad when I miss out on seeing people at yoga class.

I'm sweeping the floors, then I'm going to have a short lie down (again)....

It's been nicer & cooler here, the past day or so.

Adge

Hi @Adge  I'm heading out now.  Might catch you later.  Have a good rest.

Thanks again @eth 

There is not too much more to say atm.  My son arrived early this morning instead of tonight as he was tired out and needed rest.

Glad I got my bath in last night.

Smiley Happy

@Exoplanet Yes it is hard to deal with the level of tragedy in everyone's lives. 

It is so good to hear chirpy down to earth voice.

@Adge I guess having known your hynotherapist for so long the protocols seem repetitive.  Good you have someone you trust.

@CheerBear 

Heart

Hi @Shaz51  you tagged me elsewhere but I decided to reply here.  I'm ok today thanks.  Had a good 3 hr session with a support worker earlier, did grocery shopping after planning a menu earlier in the day, and have just now moved a rather large pile of wood in the vegie garden.  

I saw that your Mum had surgery - I hope she's doing well and that you are too - hope you're getting some self-care time in the midst of all you do for others.

sounds like you had a busy day @eth Heart

mum has her new hip and she walked 20 meters today with help with the wheel walker and the physio xx

Hello @Exoplanet  Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance