Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Heart @Mazarita Glad you are a tad better. Think of all the water you are saving. There is a drought on.

Smiley Happy

@eth

Smiley Happy

@CheerBear

Smiley Happy

@The-red-centaur

Smiley Happy

@Exoplanet

Smiley Happy

@Teej

Smiley Happy

@PeppiPatty

Smiley Happy

and anyone who reads or passes by. 

Ohh the darn autocorrect can be funny at times.

Had small driving lesson with son, but mostly inside today, which is what the weather ordered.

Smiley Happy

@Mazarita I spent all day in bed because I couldn't get up but barely slept. That's how it was last night. I'm so exhausted. I really hope I sleep tonight and I'm really sick of being so sedated. I hate my meds.

Good to hear from you, even though things arent great. @The-red-centaur

Maybe just listening to music and breathing ...

Smiley Happy

@Appleblossom good to hear from you too.

I hope you find meds or some how to settle within yourself and sleep.

I have had years where sleep was difficult ... has an effect ...

Smiley Happy

Dearest @saturnzoon @The-red-centaur @outlander @Mazarita @Appleblossom

@Mazarita @eth @CheerBear @Owlunar @Maggie @cruz @Former-Member @Mosaic @Heart 

@Exoplanet @Teej  @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @The-red-centaur @BlueBay @plasmo @Splash @TAB @Sans911 @Smc @Bel @Mabel @Former-Member @Exoplanet @Jacques @Kurra @eth @Flying_Hams @Jupiter @outlander @Outlanderali

@Pepsimax  @jay2 @MoonGal @Faith-and-Hope  @Teej @Shaz51 @NatalieS @Sophia1 @Adge @frog @Bimby2 @Former-Member  @Eden1919 @Former-Member @Dadcaringalone @Barbara @greenpea @Libra

How do we manage our lives? 

I find listening to Jon Kabat Zinn guided medication helps me a lot. The Wherever you are there you will Go. 

I'm reading the Barefoot Investor by Scott Pape today. I'm recovering from quitting University. 

@The-red-centaur I hate my meds too  

@PeppiPatty

I appreciate your tag in the last couple of days but for some reason I am getting up to 6 notifications for the one post tag. It's only with your posts

@Former-Member?

@Appleblossom it's my meds causing this. I'm so sedated but I can't actually sleep

@PeppiPatty hi, meds can suck sometimes

Your meds @The-red-centaur me dont think so,,,,, it's mine ....

it might be my fault because I like to find as many people as I can and tag them. sorry, Ill stop and write em all down before I write the message.......

Sour cream yams potatoes and veges tonight for dinner.....what about you ?

Well you could always go back @PeppiPatty ? Well if you wanted to. No such thing as quitting with uni. Pause maybe
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance