Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Where are we going @greenpea - where, where....

@Mazarita@Zoe7 warm is good here because I am sitting here with a hot water bottle on my lap I am so colld. I am a frozen pea!

@Zoe7@Mazarita Hahaha! What can we do? It has to be naughty but nice 🙂

I have a Toby keeping me warm @greenpea - better than a hot water bottle - never gets cold lol

@Zoe7@Mazarita well it cannot be too hot otherwise I will be a soggy pea ... ummmm

haha @greenpea a frozen pea to a soggy pea - you really are having a day of extremes lol

Okay, well we do have a peamobile with wheels so maybe everyone could zoom up the highway into this neck of the woods and we'll continue on a bit further north to say Sunshine Coast. Warm but not too warm. Lots to see and do (and hijinx to get up to, which won't be that unusual there!) Smiley Tongue

@Zoe7@Mazarita I had to get my furry friend out as she was being very naughty. Now she is in the naughty corner ....

Well I like politics can we do something political?

The Sunshine Coast it is @Mazarita - would love to be there now - sitting on the beach with little Toblerone watching the stars flicker in the darkness...

What do you have in mind @greenpea?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance