Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

@eth @Mazarita @The-red-centaur @greenpea The Peamobile is ready...

Peamobile.png

@eth, enjoy the rest of the night. Hope you get some good sleeps tonight. ox

@The-red-centaur, no worries at all with you needing a break. Freedom to come and go as we please is my personal mantra for the forum. Smiley Happy

I don't know where we should go first @Mazarita but somewhere warm would be nice

OMG! have you got us all in there?????? I cannot wait to see it rofl

All five of us there @greenpea - hope the wait isn't too long or I know one little pea who might burst out of her Casper costume lol

Hmmm, somewhere warm, @Zoe7. Depends if we have a flying peamobile or we take some adventures on wheels. We can start the journey with one place, just you and me, until @greenpea gets back and then we'll stop at her place too. Smiley Happy

@The-red-centaur No problem maybe we will see you later 🙂

@Mazarita@Zoe7 Oops soz am back 🙂

The pea is back @Mazarita @greenpea so it looks like we should notify the local constabulary that we are out and about together lol

@greenpea, well @Zoe7 and I were brewing a quick visit somewhere before you got back. But yay, you are here for the first stop. Where are we going then? It has to be somewhere warm. Smiley Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance